70 - Real Job

* * *

The next day, it was 5 am in the morning when Aldrin came back with his report. It turns out Joshua Bronson didn't put anything suspicious on either the flowers or the fruit basket he brought for Daniel but Mo Laotian was still not convinced that Joshua Bronson was not part of his enemy's plan.

Why did he think of this? It's because the current face of all this mystery, behind Veronica Chime and that spy they caught weeks ago that turned out to be useless after they discovered he was disabled and cannot speak, was Diego Marchand and Joshua Bronson's half-brother so Laotian does not believe the man had good intentions. Last week when Laotian saw that woman in red with Diego Marchand, Laotian quickly ran him a background check. He found out that Joshua Bronson was his half-brother so when the artist appeared in front of Daniel yesterday, he was not only jealous, he was worried but couldn't do anything in front of Daniel.

Also, now that Laotian thought of it, Joshua Bronson had never once hosted an art gallery in the country because he was based in Italy, aside from that, the speech he made a few years back at Daniel's university was the only and last time he went to the country but now, he chose to suddenly host an art gallery. It definitely sounds suspicious.

No matter how Laotian thought of it, he was sure this was made to trap them because the enemy already knew almost everything in the Mo family including likes and dislikes of each and every member. They must have known that Daniel admired Joshua Bronson and quickly worked on to widen the Alpha's career in a place where they can easily lure Mo Laotian's only weakness, Daniel and their children.

To think that his wife's most admired person was one of his enemies, they were truly lucky. Laotian isn't sure yet if Diego Marchand was truly his enemy but all evidence leads to him.

"Stay on high alert and tighten the security even more, and if that man ever comes back. Block him; I don't want him near my family or even near this hospital for as long as Daniel is here." Laotian firmly ordered which Aldrin instantly agreed with. Since he was the head of the security team, he was quickly informed of the faces he needed to watch or should watch even before information was passed to his bosses. That was part and basic requirement of his job, the Mo family had greatly helped him since the moment he met them and Aldrin was willing to give up even his life just to fulfill his mission.

"Good." Laotian said before he briefly waved his hand to dismiss Aldrin. Since it was still too early in the morning Daniel was still asleep so Laotian just simply went back inside the room. He briefly went to kiss Daniel's forehead before he decided to busy himself on his company files. Despite his temporary leave, he could never really fully ignore the company so whenever he had free time, he would look into his files. Just simple checking and he would sign it if he was satisfied.

Laotian sits on the couch with his computer and files, later when Daniel wakes up which would be in 2 hours' time, Laotian's real job will start. First on the list was to help Daniel stretch lightly, since the Omega constantly needed to stay on the bed he needed to at least stretch his body in the morning. Laotian would help him walk around the room for about 5 times, do some light exercises before they head to take a bath. Daniel isn't allowed to stay in shower for a long time so Laotian took it to himself to bathe Daniel everyday as he didn't want any nurse to see his wife's body.

It might sound too much but Laotian actually enjoyed it, and because Laotian and Daniel were pretty used to taking baths together, it was already natural for them unlike other married couples. After bath, given that he had bathe Luangmin as well, he will then massage Daniel, put on essential oils and cream both his wife and son, and then finally on cue the nurse would then bring Daniel's meal and supplements for the morning and then the Omega would undergo the first check-up of the day, which was just basic physical test and the usual questions.