40- Didn't Kiss

* * *

"So, is it dangerous or not?!" Ian asked again, facing Hanlu. Now that all their secrets were revealed, Ian wanted to know how Veronica Chime was still standing in glory. Even though Ian ignored the women Hanlu was dating, Ian could not deny that he didn't like Veronica Chime for the sole purpose that the woman was clearly just using Hanlu to feed her fame.

Everyone knows she's acting like a gold digger but couldn't say something because Hanlu was surprisingly still with her despite how high maintenance she was.

"We still don't know yet. The enemy hasn't shown himself so Laotian asked me to play along with her for a month because he didn't want a reckless all-out war with an unknown enemy." Hanlu replied with a sigh, thinking about it made him a little upset that he was made as a sacrifice. If he listened to his older brother, he would not have been able to get Ian back.

"I would never have got you back if I listened to him," Hanlu mumbled and cupped Ian's cheeks. He was really thankful to Tian Zi this time.

"You're right. After a month and so, I would have moved on from you." Ian teased, causing Hanlu to pout, and suddenly pulled his lover into a tight hug.

"I would never let you forget me. I could just marry you now so you won't have an excuse to escape from me." Hanlu said, suddenly bringing Ian into deep thought. He didn't respond for a bit before he finally gazed at the man in front of him. After these past days of falsely having the impression that Hanlu was going to marry a different woman, his heart ached so much that he didn't want that to happen again.

He would rather die than seeing the man he loves with someone else. Even though he loved Lan so much, these past days, Ian was genuinely thinking of dying instead. He was out of his mind. He couldn't think straight. He kept convincing himself to forget Hanlu because he's having another kid with someone else but he couldn't.

He even thought he was hallucinating Hanlu being with him and slept with Henry. Thankfully, Hanlu looked for him.

Now that he knew everything, knowing the whole truth had finally set him free. He didn't want to keep his emotions anymore. For once he wants to indulge himself. He wants to be happy. Drawing away from his thought, Ian once again looked at Hanlu with so much love and trust. He finally decided to give himself fully to the man in front of him.

"Then let's go?! I want to marry you too." Ian suddenly responds, catching Hanlu off guard. His eyes quickly went wide and his mouth dropped open in pure shock.

"W-w-what?!" Hanlu stuttered thinking maybe he was hearing things.

"Let's get married now. I wouldn't mind. Just so if you're forced to falsely marry Veronica, you'll be assured that it wouldn't be valid since you're already married to me." Ian nodded and even gave a reason when in fact, he really just wanted to marry Hanlu. He was afraid that if he let this opportunity pass, he would regret it in the future.

He wants so badly to hold his marriage control with Hanlu, he didn't care if he sounded desperate. He just really didn't want to experience the pain he just went through again.

"I-Ian, a-are you still thinking of this as a dream. This is reality." Hanlu still couldn't believe Ian said what he just said. "I'll really marry you if you keep saying this," Hanlu added holding his chest as if his heart would jump off his chest. With Ian saying such pleasant words made his heart go crazy.

"Luu, seriously?!! I already told you I will marry you!" Ian glared this time and pinch his lover's side so hard Hanlu moaned in pain as he squirms in the tub.

"Ow ow ow, it hurts!" Hanlu moaned, snatching Ian's fingers away. He then quickly pulled him to his chest.

"No backsies!" Hanlu whispered.