9- Classified File

* * *

When Hanlu arrived at where the confiscated materials were kept, the leader of the combat team, Aldrin, immediately approaches him as soon as he entered the room. They had just finished laying down all the materials on the table but they already had ideas about what the spy was trying to get.

" Sir, I think you need to see this. " Aldrin said and Hanlu instantly became serious as he puts down his phone in his pocket. Hanlu followed Aldrin and the moment he approaches the table, the images of Ian Andrews and Lan Andrew immediately caught his attention. Some of the people associated with him and Mo Laotian has at least one or two pictures. The ones that had a lot of photos were the members of the Mo family, Ian, and Lan.

" What the fuck! He's trying to find out more about us? " Hanlu gasped picking one of Ian and Lan's pictures together while at a grocery store. He scanned more on the pictures and he even finds some of the celebrities he had dated. Looking at the photos the spy had, he had at least been on their tail for almost half a year now. It's surprising none of them noticed him.

" Yes, his computer had all the files of each member of the Mo family, relatives, friends, and business partners. " Aldrin mentioned. " He was on his way of disposing of all of these when we found all this on a garbage bag, " Aldrin added.

" Any contacts or emails on his computer? It can't just be that he likes to stalk us. " Hanlu questioned. The spy was obviously someone's personal investigator knowing that he does kill as well. The spy is also a pretty well-built man to be just an investigator. Hanlu thought about it and he wondered how he didn't notice a man like him tailing for the past months. Or even Tian Zi who's even more vigilant than anyone in the family.

" No sir, except these pictures everything was clean. If he's sending information to someone then he must have not used any computer or cellphone device where it can be tracked down. "

" A cautious man. tch. " Hanlu mumbled, Laotian and Hanlu have many enemies and it's hard to track down which one was it. Seeing how easy for the enemy to dig up information about each member of the family, the enemy must not be just someone they can ignore. If the spy was about to dispose of all his tacks then his job must've been done.

" Where was he seen again? " Hanlu asked again.

" Mr. Mo's office. " Aldrin replied and walked somewhere to get a file. " He must have known Mr. Mo's holiday schedule and took the opportunity to sneak in among the janitors. "

" He took this one from one of the drawers. " The man handed to Hanlu. The second Hanlu opened the file, he immediately knew what it was about. It's about his brother's new project, a project that will once again surely raise up his value in the countries economy if indeed made to happen. But the project is currently a classified file. Hanlu wondered again how the man knew about the project.

" I think I know what we're dealing with. If Older brother arrives, tell him to find me. " Hanlu ordered then left the room bringing with him Ian's picture with Lan and the file. When he arrived at his destination, Hanlu sat on his chair. He stared at the picture on his hand once more and groans as his mind go wild. The industry Mo Laotian was trying to enter is not just any common market industry, people who are just like Mo Laotian in terms of social status are of common to compete on it.

Mo Laotian and Hanlu worked together to build the company into where it is now. Although Hanlu and Laotian indeed have capabilities not common in many businessmen, that didn't stop them from doing something a little extreme. Connections aren't just made by talking and bribing, sometimes, things like that don't work and when that happens, desperate measure comes.

Of course, in the business world, Mo Empire isn't just the only company that had done what they've done. In order to ensure success, it's only rational to eliminate competition. And to eliminate comes in many ways.