82 - It Was Me

* * *

"Laotian, are you really sure Hanlu isn't upset with me? Why haven't I seen him and Ian since?" Daniel tugs on Laotian's clothes and worriedly asks him again. He had been asking about Hanlu since earlier because he was worried that he somehow offended the Alpha and even though Laotian assured him every time, Daniel still couldn't help but be worried.

"He isn't upset. I'm sure they're just resting somewhere in the mansion." Laotian said again, patiently pulling Daniel into a hug. "Don't think of them now, just enjoy the night because this is for you," Laotian cooed while urging him to sit on the couch. Henry who saw this had an amused reaction on his face because he had never seen the Alpha being so patient and gentle towards another person and especially an Omega. The Alpha used to avoid Omegas ever since he was in high school for a reason only William and Franco knew.

Henry was used to seeing Laotian having this stiff and always bored expression that's why all four of them, Hanlu, William, Franco, and he used to hang around him during school breaks, mainly to annoy the Alpha and cure his facial paralysis because if they didn't, the Alpha would have definitely turned out a loner. But seeing him now, Daniel Sullen Mo was truly an amazing person. Being able to melt Mo Laotian's heart where they weren't able to do so for so many years. This was truly amusing to see.

"You'll get used to that expression when he's around Daniel. Our man is totally whipped," William whispered at the side, figuring out what Henry might have been thinking looking at the affectionate couple. Hearing this, Henry laughed a little and nodded. He already knew since this kind of change would happen to the Alpha since he married Daniel so lavishly. If he didn't care for his wife, the wedding would have happened privately with not much of a hassle on his side.

"Anyway, join us here. You won't be able to squeeze out a word from him when they're like that." William said, pulling Henry to their table which the Alpha nodded chuckling again. And this time, instead of staying to talk to Daniel, Aidan chose to follow Franco who went to the long table as well following William and Henry.

"Hmmm, I don't see the newlywed couple here," Henry mentioned looking around not seeing any sign of Hanlu and Ian around even though Lan was present holding a little boy and two little girls followed him around.

"Oh, yeah. That lovesick man's probably gobbling up his wife right now. Leave him be, this is the first time he is married. He's excited." William leisurely replied and in an instant Laura who heard this quickly interrupted.

"You mean one and only marriage. I would never forgive him if he married again to another lover." Laura said in a joking manner but anyone could tell she was serious at her remark. She would never allow Hanlu to divorce Ian if one day they suddenly had another misunderstanding, it took her so many years to finally marry this troublesome son of hers, and she would never allow that to be ruined.

At least now, she could relax. She wouldn't have to worry about Hanlu's future anymore. Instead, her only problem now is Tian Zi because it seems like the young Alpha was even more stubborn than his older brothers.

"Of course Auntie, I meant it that way..." William quickly replied with his charming smile. Laura was quick to nod.

* * *

A couple of minutes after, Melissa, Josh, and Kent finally arrived. It took them a little bit longer to drive straight to Mo Laotian's mansion feeling somehow nervous. They actually arrived a couple of minutes ago but then they decided to wait not far from the mansion, thinking whether they should really go or not. This was the Mo Family's family gathering, they weren't planning to attend this event at first but then after they attempted to decline, Mo Laotian personally contacted them. How could they even decline Mo Laotian?