92 - Attracted to a Married Man

* * *

"By the way, I was told your pregnancy had been kept a secret. Is it okay for you to go out?" April asked. She glanced at Daniel's attire and it didn't seem like the Omega was trying to hide anything. He was wearing a comfortable maternity dress that emphasizes his stomach and a coat that did little to hide his bulging, even though the size of it would have been impossible to hide anyway.

"Oh, it's no use hiding it because it's too big. Besides, Mr. Bronson knows that I'm pregnant and we're not meeting him in public. He was kind enough to invite me to his new house, so no one's going to see me aside from Mr. Bronson's manager," Daniel replied, excitement visible in his tone. He had never once dreamed of the day that he would be hanging out with the person that he had been idolizing for years in his house but now that it's happening he was truly happy.

"Hmmmn, okay," April hummed nodding. She suddenly felt helpless because the Omega was too innocent and trusting. She doesn't know who this Bronson was, but if it was her, she would not have agreed to meet a man alone at his house. Definitely, Daniel Sullen Mo has no sense of danger, unlike his husband who doesn't truly trust anyone a hundred percent, he's always on guard.

"He's a great man. Very nice and talented. I think you'll like him," Daniel chatted again. They continued to chat until finally, they arrived at their destination. Their car drove inside a tall gate and later parked in front of a modern-looking mansion. They haven't gotten out of the car yet and they could already see a tall man standing outside wearing a smile as he looked in their direction.

"Ahh, it's Mr. Bronson, he shouldn't have waited for us outside," Daniel uttered and hastily opened the car door, even though the driver was about to do it for him.

Meanwhile, seeing Daniel stepping out of the vehicle, Joshua Bronson gasps in surprise at how stunning Daniel looked despite having an obvious baby bump. The last time he saw the Omega was at the hospital, and back then the Omega was gorgeous. But seeing him now, Joshua understood how obviously another man had already claimed Daniel. Joshua still couldn't resist the Omega's beauty. He somehow felt regretful how he didn't meet the Omega first. If he did, he wouldn't have let him go. Perhaps he might have been the man who fathered the child inside Daniel.

Chasing his thoughts away momentarily, Joshua walked towards Daniel. "Hi, Beautiful," he greeted, extending his hand.

Thinking it was a handshake, Daniel extended his hand as well but the next thing he knew, blood rushed to his cheeks as he found the man's lips touching the back of his hand.

"You're as stunning as ever," Joshua added and stared at Daniel's flustered features. As his lips drew away from Daniel's delicate porcelain skin, Joshua's eyes couldn't. He had the urge to pull the Omega into his arms and embrace him. The pinkish hue on Daniel's unblemished cheeks made him look more desirable and Joshua wondered how it would feel if the Omega was in his arms. How it would feel if the Omega was on top of him, sweating, moaning in pleasure, body shaking in pure bliss? It would definitely be a wonderful sight. That Mo Laotian was truly a lucky man.

"Hi, excuse me, Mister? I'm April, Daniel's friend..." Joshua was still staring at Daniel mesmerized, while holding his hand when April suddenly interrupted, pulling Daniel's hand away from the contact. "I hope you don't mind that I'm here as well," April added, clinging to Daniel's arm possessively and flashing her cutest smile. Joshua looked at April taken aback, a small frown formed on his forehead, upset at the sudden interruption, but that only lasted a quick second before a smile formed on his lips.

"I don't mind at all. Pleased to meet you, I'm Joshua Bronson."  Joshua greeted with a smile but April knew it wasn't genuine. Remembering that the man is an artist famous in Italy, April knew the man was now using his professional smile. It was obvious the man didn't want her coming along but just couldn't say no.