104 - Kidnapped

* * *

"Lan and Minmin are gone," Daniel mentioned, looking a little bit more among the kids, hoping he was just mistaken, but Lan and Luangmin still weren't there.

"Maybe you missed them," April frowned as well and looked. When she didn't find the two kids around, April quickly stood up.

"I told them not to go elsewhere," Daniel said and got up as well with April's help.

"Wait, I'll just go ask Young Master Lan's classmates where they went," April said and quickly ran towards the group of kids that Lan and Luangmin were with just earlier. Daniel followed April's figure, he saw one of the kids pointed in a direction while April nodded and said something to the kid before she jogged back.

"They said Young Master Luangmin wanted to go to the toilet so Young Master Lan helped him," April reported, earning a nod from Daniel. "I'll just go check up on them and then I'll fetch them quickly," April added.

"I'll go with you, I think it's time to change Luangmin's clothes anyway."

"No, it's okay. I can do that on the way. Besides, you must be here if I don't find them and they come back," April shakes her head in disagreement. It'll be just a quick trip, no need for the Omega to tire himself out.

"Okay, over there are Minmin's clothes. If he doesn't listen, just let Lan help him change his clothes," Daniel instructed, knowing that the two-year-old might try being stubborn.

"Yeah okay, just wait there and relax." April smiled, picking up the small duffle bag filled with both Lan and Luangmin's change of clothes, towels, powder, and other baby products, before she left towards the academy's toilet room, not knowing that at this moment both children were facing danger.

The man that was observing the two kids earlier was very patient and when he finally had his chance, he didn't hesitate to strike. It was a rare chance and he couldn't let it slip through his fingers. He was lucky both kids left without telling anyone, from there it was easy. He didn't need to do much because both were kids, it was easy to knock them both out without a struggle.

The only problem now was how to pick the two up and move them towards his car? He can only bring one kid at a time and he needs to hurry or else someone might notice the two are missing. After thinking briefly, he decided to first carry Lancel Andrews Mo to his car, since he was bigger and can struggle against him if he wakes up, unlike the two-year-old.

He quickly hid Mo Luangmin in one of the cubicles and decided to come back for him next. He easily slipped Lancel Andrews Mo out of the toilet rooms and school building, disguising himself as one of the parents who went there to attend the school activity and to the parking lot where his car was waiting.

When he reached his car, he quickly put Lan inside and securely restrained both his legs and arms. He also didn't forget to cover the child's mouth with masking tape to prevent him from screaming if he wakes up. Finally, when he was done, he draped a cloth over Lan's unconscious body so he wouldn't be visible if anyone walked beside his car.

When he was finished, he quickly went back to fetch Mo Luangmin. As he was about to get inside the toilet room, his palm on the doorknob, he halted his movement when he heard a loud bang coming from the inside. It sounded like someone broke the door of one of the cubicles and later a woman screamed, "Young Master Luangmin!" causing the man to back out as he cursed.

Meanwhile, inside the toilet room, April shook Mo Luangmin's unconscious body after checking his vitals. Her heart pounded faster when she realized that the cause of the kid's sudden unconscious state is that he might have been purposely put to sleep by someone, based on his irregular heartbeat.