25- Go Find Your Omega!

* * *

How difficult was it to say "I Love You"!? It wasn't that bad! Hanlu thought as he voiced out the three words he never thought he would want to say one day.

"You make my soul sing when you walk into the room. I crave for your warmth. I'm fond of you. I have feelings for you. I am infatuated with you." Hanlu mumbled to himself already feeling a little drunk with the bottle of hard liquor almost empty despite that it hadn't been too long since he started drinking.

Hanlu continued to mumble to himself words that might be too embarrassing for him utter when he's sober. He didn't even realize his younger brother, Mo Tian Zi, followed him all the way from the Mo estate to his private Villa.

Tian Zi stood crossed arms against the doorway towards Hanlu's bar counter, he silently observed how wrecked his older brother had become just because his Omega left him. This sight once again reminded Tian Zi never to fall in love like his two older brothers, both their formidable images had been ruined by the plague. He has no desire to be the third one.

"Hey stop drinking. This wouldn't help you!" Tian Zi had been listening to his older brother mumbling drunkard words when he finally had enough. He was hoping he could tease his older brother with the thing he had acquired for his entertainment, but now he decided not to when the man had been reduced to pitiable state. Even he would feel guilty if he teased the older Alpha now. 

Tian Zi was at first planning to make his older brother reveal his true feelings, but now it's clear he didn't need to. Hanlu and Tian Zi had been teasing each other for so long but that didn't mean they didn't know when to stop the childish acts.

"Let go! Leave me alone! I want to drink!" Hanlu yelled, pushing Tian Zi's hold away. He glared at the younger Alpha in irritation before Hanlu shifted his eyes to the next bottle and attempted to open it. Tian Zi lets go of his older brother and continues to watch his pitiful condition.

However, due to his impatient nature, Tian Zi sighs again then fishes out his mobile phone and taps on it. The second he taps on an icon in his screen, a recording suddenly started playing. Hanlu ignored the sound at first but the moment he heard the voice from the person on the recording, he abruptly perked up.

It was Ian's voice on the recording, a sudden flash of light emerged on Hanlu's eyes as he turned around to Tian Zi and stared at his phone.

"This was yesterday, I thought you might want to hear this so I recorded it." Tian Zi said, then handed his phone to his older brother before he sat down to the nearest chair.

"You're so pathetic that I wanted to tease you but I'm letting you hear this without getting my entertainment. Honestly, it hurts being the only who knew. Being the only one observing both of you for years. Both of you are so dense as hell. Your skulls are so thick, nothing gets through until someone points it out!" Tian Zi spoke, at last speaking out his frustrations after observing the two for more than two years. It's obvious his older brother loves Ian Andrews, in fact, both of them loved each other that they've both formed a bond without even realizing.

Why did he know this? Well it's because he had been stalking Hanlu for years now. A hobby he developed when he was a kid because of his strong desire to play with his older brothers but unable to because they had such a huge age difference. He felt a little closer when he knew things about his brothers that he kept doing so, even when he's already 22.

Fortunately, by doing something like stalking. It wouldn't take a genius to notice Hanlu and Ian Andrews' feelings for each other.

Ian Andrews kept hoping for Hanlu to love him when in actuality, he already does. Mo Hanlu just hasn't realized it, so Tian Zi took the liberty of saying it or his brother will die brokenhearted.