8- Silent as a Grave

* * *

After Mo Laotian finish cleaning and dressing up Daniel, he headed to the bathroom to take a quick shower and clean himself as well. When he was done, he noticed Luangmin was already awake silently playing on his own but the second the little guy notices his father, he giggles calling Laotian "dada" and raised his little limbs showing that he wanted his father to carry him.

Doing so, Laotian carried the little guy then walk to watch Daniel sleeping on the bed.

"Mamma, Sweeping?" The little guy mumbled, he wraps his arms around his father as both of them observe Daniel's sleeping posture.

"Yes, mama's sleeping," Laotian replied.

"Minmin wanna pway. " The little man mumbled again, his nap time is finished so at a time like this he would have a little snack then play. It's always his routine when it's just Daniel and Luangmin in the house. After snack, Daniel will just place him in a small area in the living room and put a barricade around it. Sometimes the Omega would play with him or he would busy himself with his sketches or settle at the far side to paint where he could still be able to see the little man play.

" Do you want to play with Daddy instead? " Laotian offered which the little guy enthusiastically nodded. Seeing how excited Luangmin was with his offer, Laotian neared and leaned down towards Daniel. " Give mommy a goodnight kiss first. " Laotian urges which Luangmin gladly did kissing Daniel on his cheeks.

" Night Night. " Luangmin waves his hand before Laotian pulls him away. The two then trailed the way to the playroom where the whole floor area was covered with soft floor mats that is safe for Luangmin to play on.

Laotian puts down Luangmin on the floor making the little guy crawl all over the place. Although Laotian said he was gonna play with Luangmin, he was actually just sitting on the chair at the side and silently observe his son toddling around playing on his own. There were times when the little man would fall on his butt or face front and start to cry but when he sees his father looking, he would stop crying and continues to play again as if nothing happened.

It's like his father being there watching him, assured Luangmin that he was okay despite Laotian not really doing anything.

An hour and a half past, Luangmin and Laotian were still in the playroom when Daniel woke up. He shifted from his position and stretches his body opening his lids. Seeing that neither Laotian nor Luangmin was around, he figured they were in the playroom.

Getting off the bed, Daniel glance at the wall clock to see that it was already past 4 pm and it's almost time for him to prepare dinner. Since it's the last day of Daniel's supposed to be on heat period, the cook and maids they've recently hired aren't around due to the fact that Mo Laotian doesn't like people around the house at times like that.

Even before he was married, it was actually just David and a few of his men are around the house to clean and then leave when done and the guards are the only ones left when he was at the company to work.

When Laotian married Daniel, he thought that it would be good to hire a few people to accompany the Omega and help him take care of Luangmin while he wasn't around the house because of work. But as mentioned that Daniel was supposed to be on heat, all recently hired personnel were on a holiday as well, so now Daniel will be the one to prepare dinner.

Daniel walked towards the next door where the playroom was located to confirm that the father and son were indeed there. He twisted the doorknob open and instantly, he saw Luangmin playing on some of the toys his Great Grandfather gave him and Mo Laotian on the corner sitting monotonously while watching his son. When the Alpha noticed Daniel was at the door, he immediately stood up and greeted the Omega with a peck on his lips.