124 - It Moved

* * *

"Hmmmn," Daniel moaned, closing his damp eyes as he gulped down Laotian's hot semen. He could strongly feel the Alpha's length twitch against his throat, giving him both pleasure and satisfaction.

"You should have pulled away," Laotian chanted between his pants as he gently pulled Daniel up, some of his semen was dripping at the side of his mouth and to his neck that Laotian quickly wiped it with the nearest sheet.

"Ack. It's thick," Daniel said, drawing his tongue out, indicating that he didn't like the taste. Although it didn't particularly taste bitter like what he had heard from others, it also didn't taste good in the slightest. He had researched about this before after realizing he would be probably doing this often with Laotian. He was not fond of anything bitter so he wondered if there were some ways to change the taste and to his surprise, apparently, a man can possibly change the taste of his semen depending on what he eats, what his lifestyle was, and his hygiene. Laotian always mentioned that Daniel tasted sweet but now that he thought about it, he does eat fruit every day because of David so maybe that's why.

"It has been a long time," Laotian said, leaning forward to kiss Daniel on his lips hoping to erase the lingering taste of semen in his beloved's mouth. Daniel didn't complain as he responded with his husband's movements but he was currently thinking of forcing Laotian to eat more sweets. Although Laotian wasn't fond of gourmet food, Daniel does not believe the Alpha won't eat it if he demands it.

"You also came," Laotian mentioned between their kiss, pulling Daniel from his thoughts. He blushed in embarrassment and he pushed Laotian in an instant, hiding behind a pillow he just snatched.

"W-Why do you have to remind me!?" Daniel whined. He thought that because Omegas don't actually release that much semen even sometimes none, he thought the Alpha wouldn't notice but now Laotian actually did.

"I'm happy that you felt good," Laotian smiled, hugging Daniel as he buried his face against his lover's neck. Of course, he would know that his beloved came, he watched the Omega come multiple times that he already memorized how Daniel's body would react when he came. Daniel likes it especially when they both come together, despite not admitting it, Laotian knew by how Daniel's body trembled in bliss every time he shot his load in his womb. The cute and helpless whine he released every time never fails to give fuel to his desires despite just coming.

". . ." Suddenly sighing at his thought, Laotian pulled away from his wife. It was not a good idea to think of something dangerous at this moment even though if he insisted, Daniel would probably give in. Both of them knew full well it was risky but Laotian knew both of them also didn't have that much strength in them to resist each other.

"Ahh! M-my stomach," Laotian was still deep in his thoughts when Daniel suddenly squealed, touching his stomach, causing Laotian to go back to reality and worriedly held Daniel.

"What happened? Are you hurting somewhere?" Laotian asked in a hurry. He was slightly in panic as he touched Daniel's thighs hoping there won't be any blood like when Daniel was first admitted to the hospital. But when he instantly saw there was nothing, he sighs in relief again.

"Ahh no... one of them just kicked me," Daniel chuckled and brought his palm on the right side of his protruding stomach. This was the first time his babies finally moved so he was rather surprised. He's almost six months old so it should be expected that they would move soon. He was rather worried after being in so much stress for the past week but now that they actually move, Daniel could now finally feel a little relieved.

"Oh, that's a relief," Laotian quickly replied with a soft smile on his lips. He too was worried about Daniel's pregnancy so knowing that the twins had moved is a good sign.