120 - Divorce Soon?

* * *

Laotian marched towards the door being clouded with the thought of killing his enemies tonight. Despite knowing that this will not help him make Daniel forgive him, that doesn't erase the fact that this Jordan Perrel or Bronson hurt Daniel and his family multiple times. He could not let this be or else he'll explode in anger.

Meanwhile seeing his older brother's hopeless stance, the moment the older Alpha passed by him, with a lightning speed Hanlu struck Laotian's neck attempting to make him pass out but as expected the older Alpha's reflexes were as fast that he managed to block Hanlu's attack. Hanlu expected this so he quickly grabbed Laotian on his brother's shoulder where his injury was and pressed on it before punching him on his abdomen where he finally passed out.

It's not that Hanlu wasn't angry at Jordan Bronson, in fact, he too wants the man's head but at times when his Older brother couldn't think straight, he should step in and stop him. It was not the time for them to strike yet because clearly they were at a disadvantage.

"Sorry, Brother. I can't let go when you're this weak." Hanlu apologized as he caught Laotian's unconscious body before dragging him back to the chair the older Alpha recently sat on. Hanlu knew Laotian was enduring the pain from his wound since the moment he arrived in the country but he was putting on a tough look because that's just how he was. Even when he pressed the wound just now, Laotian didn't even release a single gasp but judging from how he passed out from just a single punch where the Alpha normally wouldn't, Hanlu was sure if they indeed went to the enemy's territory tonight without a proper plan, they'll surely suffer great casualties. It will be like serving a dessert to their enemy.          

"Hello. Yes, uhmmm, his wound kinda reopened. Can you come here and patch him up? Oh and bring strong sedatives this time, I want him asleep for at least three days," After he dialed the family doctor's number, Hanlu quickly said this scratching his nape. His older brother might kill him when he wakes up but he's willing to take that chance rather than letting the Alpha die in the enemy's territory without a fight.

"Okay, I'll be waiting," Hanlu said again before ending the call. He briefly looked at Laotian's ghastly expression before he sighed and dialed Ian's number.

"I'm sorry, Baby. I'll be a little late. I'm having a little problem with Older brother here," Hanlu apologized with a cooing tone. He promised earlier before going back to the headquarters with Laotian that he was going to go back and be there when Lan is finally awake but now that this had happened, he needed to make sure Laotian would stay in his bed until he recovered at least half of his strength.

[It's okay. I'll be here for Lan anyway,] Ian replied but because he sounded a little bit off, Hanlu quickly noticed it.

"What is it? Is something the matter?" Hanlu asked while finding a seat for himself.

[Daniel is leaving tomorrow to his foster parent's house. I understand how your older brother might be feeling right now,] Ian said. Unlike him who quickly accepted Hanlu, Daniel was different. He isn't used to things like this unlike him who used to be a police man so being rejected by Daniel, surely Mo Laotian wouldn't feel okay. Additionally, it must be the first time the Alpha should be experiencing rejection, Ian thought Laotian might not have taken it easily.

"What? Babe, what are you talking about?" Hearing the information, Hanlu had his mouth wide open. 'Daniel, leaving tomorrow? Is he going to divorce Older brother?' Hanlu thought as he looked at Laotian's unconscious body. Just imagining Daniel breaking up with his Older brother sent another shiver to his body. If that truly happened, he was afraid that feeding Jordan Bronson the lions wouldn't be enough as compensation anymore.