58 - I'm Not Ready for a Second Baby

* * *

"I-I'll s-suck you just once..." Ian mumbled after Hanlu got close and as if cold wind passed by Hanlu's back, he suddenly had goosebumps all over his body; his penis leaking with pre-cum as he removed his hands from blocking his wife's view.

"B-baby, I'm currently in so much pain. If you're joking p-please stop." Hanlu begged, wanting to cry. It would have been better if he just jerked off himself instead of undergoing such torture.

Rolling his eyes, Ian only stared at his husband before touching the lengthy flesh. He was still sitting on the toilet bowl and his height was perfect for a blow job.

Licking his dry lips, Ian then licked the side of the penis earning a tortured gasp from the Alpha. Ian continued his act before sucking on Hanlu's scrotum until the only sound remaining in the room was from the sound of Ian sucking Hanlu, and Hanlu's silent tortured gasped.

"B-baby..." Hanlu whined helplessly. His palms soon find its way towards Ian's soft dirty blond hair. He took a handful of it before squeezing it slightly. When Ian started to take half of his length and bobbed his head, Hanlu couldn't stop moaning. It felt extremely good he was already about to come. Additionally, hearing Ian moaned as he sucked him made him even more excited.

"hmmmn," Moaning, he slowly took Hanlu deeper and deeper until the Alpha was so deep in his throat. The vibration from his throat helped to add pleasure to Hanlu. Ian continued to push his head forward, not planning to stop despite the slight pain he was starting to feel.

"P-Please don't force y-yourself," Hanlu mumbled looking down at Ian when he noticed how the Omega was trying so hard to make him feel good. Ian had always been good at sucking and Hanlu could blame himself for that but he still didn't want Ian to force himself to do it. Doing this shouldn't hurt Ian. It should be a mutual feeling.

". . ." Not responding, Ian looked at Hanlu from his position. His eyes were filled with tears, the side of his mouth had accumulated so much slick enough for it to slowly drip down trailing his jaw to his neck. And Hanlu seeing this, his body shivered wanting to climax. He quickly brought his thumb to Ian's cheeks wiping some of his tears away with a tender smile.

"B-Baby, I'm coming," Hanlu said between his silent moans. His hips itching to aimlessly thrust inside the Omega's throat but he knew full well he shouldn't.

"hmmm. Hmmmn," Thrusting his head faster, Ian felt his mind going light. He didn't understand why the back of his throat felt so good every time Hanlu hit it. He couldn't stop himself from moaning, feeling himself leak in arousal.

"Shit." Cursing while he closed his eyes; Hanlu thrust his hips and pulled Ian close as he came in his throat. He groaned feeling Ian's tight tube tightened on him in an attempt to gulp down his semen. When Hanlu was finally done coming, he gently pulled Ian away. "That was so good," Hanlu gasped, lifting his beloved's face for him to see.

"L-Luu~" Ian's cheeks and lips were so rosy Hanlu wanted to kiss it. His lashes were still damp with tears. His body also trembled while he continued to heave for air with his mouth open. And the moment Ian called Hanlu's name; it was enough for both of them to fall into their desires once again.

* * *

"Why do you keep touching my stomach?" After succumbing to their lustful desires, finally, Hanlu and Ian settle themselves in the tub enjoying the warm water. And since Ian's body felt sore, the warm temperature soothed him. However as he was trying to relax his senses, Hanlu kept holding on to his stomach; it wouldn't have bothered Ian that much but the occasional caresses made him irritated. It had been more than fifteen minutes and Hanlu was still doing it.