76 - Ronald Ronner (1)

* * *

"Mr. Mo, I assume George already informed you," Ronald Ronner greeted, extending his hand to shake Laotian's. They are now in the hospital hallway as they met along the way. Looking at the man dangerously, Laotian still chose to shake his hand in the end before looking at him monotonously.

"Yes, however, I never said it would be okay for you to come," Laotian replied, even though this is the first time that he met the man in person, he already hates him because of the fact that he took Susan Sullen out of the mental facility and now had caused danger to Daniel. If this man had only persisted into taking Susan Sullen out again of the mental facility, he was planning to fully destroy him.

"Mr. Mo, I came with no ill intention. It has been years since I have been back, finding out that my younger sister and niece were both sent to a mental facility; it was only natural for me to try and take them out. But I know now my mistake and I will not persist, Susan truly needed the care of a mental specialist. Additionally, I had lost millions from the pressure you had been putting on my company. I think I have suffered enough and at least deserve to meet the nephew that I have never known." Ronald said as he was holding a beautiful bouquet of colorful random flowers and a basket of fresh assorted fruits.

Ronald Ronner had migrated to Canada after he inherited their late father's main company, it had been so long since the last time he had seen his younger sister because he had been very busy. Additionally, Ronald and Susan had a misunderstanding at the time when his other younger sibling, Susan's twin brother, died mysteriously. When he learned the truth one day, the real reason why he had died, Susan and Ronald were already too distant from each other by then.

Ronald blamed himself for not being able to properly protect his younger siblings from their sick father and so he chose to give Susan her space. Years had passed and they didn't have any communication. If it was not because he was constantly and secretly monitoring Susan all these years, he would not have known that his younger sister was sent to a mental hospital along with his only niece.

He did a thorough investigation of what had happened and he learned the truth and the existence of his nephew, Daniel. For two years Ronald had been finding ways to get Susan and Daniella out of the mental institute, and finally, months ago he was able to get Susan out. He planned to take her to Canada and get her fixed up there and also to separate her from his nephew.

And then later, he planned to meet Daniel before getting back but then he didn't expect his sister would do such a thing while he was busy with a branch company.

Now, he regretted what he did and would like to apologize. He also wanted to introduce himself; after all, he never once married, he didn't have any capable benefactor left since Daniella was much worse than her mother.

Seeing her for the first time in a long time, it was like she's now a shell without a soul; she doesn't respond and would continually look in an empty space all day, she never reacted even once whatever he said when Ronald visited her. If anyone was asked to describe her, they would definitely say she was already dead, an empty shell. She was not Daniella Sullen anymore.

Although Ronald would still support his niece, leaving her with the best medical assistance she will need to recover, Ronald wants to focus his attention on Daniel as he didn't have that much time left.

"I only want to say a few things about me and Susan, I learned about the suffering and hardships Daniel has gone through and I want to make things a bit better if possible," Ronald explained to the Alpha who was still glaring at him. He knew the Alpha was powerful especially in this country because this was his territory, he won't be able to fight back. So now, Ronald's only choice was to talk to the Alpha and hopefully convince him to let him meet Daniel.