069

" Well! well! well! If it ain't the greatest special forces this side of the equator-"

" No these are not my man Sam. My man have a gold royal seal on their shoulders."

It was not my intention to cut him off but these men gave me an uneasy feeling after I realized they had no form of identification in the form of their country's symbol on any part of their uniform. Which meant tbey were rogue forces.

" Then whose men are they?"

Clementine asked as she too looked at the men surrounding us. You could see the nervousness in her eyes which was understandable because we did not know if they were here to save us or make things worse for us.

" They are mine!"

A voice came for the north entrance of the building which was shielded for reporters and most people. There was basically an old railroad slash dumpsite so it was deserted and I am sure Samael did not think to put a lot of men on that side, that's if he stationed any.

" Clement?!"

" Hey sis, longtime no see. King Mikhail."

" Clement."

Clement is Clementine's twin who she had not seen since she started running for presidency because he is part of the black mafia and did not want to taint her presidency. He waw known as the  black sheep in their family because of what he did.

" Where have you been and what are you doing here?"

" I've been around and I have unfinished business with Ebenezer here."

If he had not pointed at our captor I would have not known who he was talking about. I actually thought his name was Samael. I was startled out of my thoughts by the sound of guns being cocked when Ebenezar raised his firearm towards Clement.

" You know even if you manage to shoot me Eb, you won't even move a foot before my guys have you and your men riddled with bullets?"

" What do you want Clement?"

" I need you to let these men and woman go before we discuss that."

" No! That can't be done. They are my bargaining chip for-"

" You know they're never going to let you just walk out of here with any of them and they are never going to give you any of your demands, they're just stalling."

" Then maybe it's time to shoot someone just so they know I am being serious."

The were multiple gasps as he began waving his gun around. Then he began to pick and choose who he wanted to shoot. Since I was still bleeding from the leg and head, my vision was slowly faading and soon it was just a blur. All I could see was silhouettes of multiple people moving around before it all went dark and the last thing I recall was the sound of a gunshot.

" Hey dummy, she's here."

" Who?"

" That girl with the afro-"

" Mekhi-"

" Would you just come before they leave."

" Them?"

" She's here with her father."

I watched from the first floor as she greeted my parents with her father, who handed something over to my dad. Gosh, she was beautiful.