061

' Missus Mansa may I have this dance?'

I held my hand out to her and she curtsied before taking my hand. With one arm around her waist and another inbetween us, over our hearts, we swayed to the smooth jazzy ballads of the band we found at the last minute while listening to some demos that were dropped off in my first younger brother, Maine's music company. I was happy that he made it for the wedding and finally got to meet the captor of my heart.

' I'll never tire of hearing you say missus Mansa.'

' I'll never tire of saying it. I'll say it everyday for the rest of our lives missus Mansa.'

On the tip of her toes she stood to plant soft pecks on my lips pausing our swaying for a minute. When she attempted to retreat back I gently grabbed her lower lip with my teeth before sucking on it and giving her a proper husband and wife kiss while pressing her into me. We did not know we had an audience till cheers were heard from our groomsmen and bridesmaids. She smiled then hid her face into my chest for the rest of the dance.

' I love you.'

' Aargh!'

Pain shooting up my legs woke me up from the dream like memory I was having.

' Stop! You're hurting him.'

' He needs to wake up. There's no time for sleeping here, that's why he's country is in shambles!'

' He's not sleeping his hurt!, you _¡'

Her attention quickly turned to me when I groaned in pain as I tried to sit up. My eyes could open now and the headache was less painful but still very much present.

' Finally the dictator decides to join us. Welcome your royal scum.'

I wanted to retaliate but in the condition I was in I could not risk it. My head hurt and I discovered that I had a piece of shrapnel in my leg. Which was wrapped with some type of clothing. So I decided to enquire about the officers and Brian again. Who I had harshly scorned the day before for letting Poppy into my room.

' Where are the officers who went out before the second blast?'

' Oh you mean your bodyguard. They didn't make it, fortunately they were all right in the middle of the blast. Your guard is mince meat, just like you all will be after I get what I want.'

' What is it you want?'

One of the other leaders asked. I had forgotten that Clementine and I were not the only one's in here but she and I seemed to be the only ones with visible bleeding. She had something stuck in her thigh and she was out here trying to help me. The rest seemed to be coughing and two were passed out. Their chests were moving which told me they were still breathing.

' I want your countries to get your stinking noses out of my country and continue ruining your countries. Stop trying to involve yourselves in what my men are doing in Aclen. '

One of the men who had collapsed was his leader. If you're from Aclen, that means you're...

' samael¡'

' Ding! Ding! Ding! A point goes to the pale king.'