043

As my luck would have it, while thinking of a way to get my man back, I bumped into no other than the man- snatching- queen herself. She was on the phone talking to someone about finding a last minute party planner as she had lunch with who I assumed was her sister. Apparently Mikey had decided it was best she stayed away from doing her own shopping.

' God always comes through.'

She's too modest, if I was her my job would be Mikhail . Like she literally has people at her back and corner who can do all these things for her but she still chooses to work. I guess that's what you get for marrying low class.

' I apologize your highness. I did not mean to eavesdrop-'

' -but you still did.'

' Mma! I'm sorry about my mother. How can I be of assistance?'

Her mother looked good even if she was rude, I wonder how old she is.

' Oh I'm sorry but I overheard that you need a party planner. Though I'm relatively new to the business I am an event planner. I've only done relatives birthdays but I would like to offer my services to you.'

' So you're not looking for payment?'

Her mother asked.

' Mom nobody works for free. Do you have a portfolio of your work I can see?'

Damn!, I never thought of that. Use your brain girl.

' I didn't bring it with me but if you can give me your numbers I can call you to set a meeting and I can show you my work.'

' Don't you atleast have a business card?'

Her mother was really starting to piss me off but I liked her, she was giving me ideas.

' I was just in a meeting with my printer, he totally messed up my cards and now I have to wait two more days. I know it seems unprofessional and I'll understand if you don't want to do business with me-'

' No it's fine. You weren't planning on meeting with a potential client.....'

If you only knew honey.

' .....give me your numbers and I'll call you when I get home.'

' Baina you can't seriously be thinking of working with this amateur _ no offence......'

None taken because I'm not am amateur, I know nothing about what I'm doing but this will get me in the castle and around what's rightfully mine. I just shrugged with a smile

'....on my grandbaby's birthday party. Which if I must remind you is five days away.'

Baina( what kind of a name is that?!) turned to me after once again reprimanding her mother for her rudeness.

' I really apologise about my mother but the party is in five days. Do you think you can handle such a short notice?'

' Five days is more than enough your majesty or highness.'

' Please call me Bai-'

' It's queen Baina to you. I need to talk to your husband about this.'

Oh No! if she tells Mikey about this. I'm done for.

' Mom he said get help and I'm doing that. It's what he wanted and I'm doing that . I'm sorry I didn't get your name.'

' Poppy.'