045

As soon as my eyes came into view with my bed, I immediately collapsed onto it. After all a long day of smiling and mingling with people who thought little of me could be highly exhausting emotionally and physically. We spent half of our day at a charity event, giving out money and making speeches. Well I was the one who had a speech and my wife helped me give out checks. She also had to network with the thirsty greedy rich men. I hated how they drooled over her, like all she was was a piece of meat. We spent eight hours before we excused ourselves because we had a big event tomorrow and needed to rest. It was finally baby girl's birthday party, whose planner I had not yet met due to my busy schedule.

' Can you help me?'

She said pointing to her black and gold halter neck dress. At midday I was clipping it onto her and now I was taking it off. I could not resist kissing her upper shoulders as I removed the top from her neck and she shivered with every touch of my warm lips. This woman was so beautiful I felt lucky waking up to her each day. I had marveled at how good it looked on her that morning and craved to take it off or watch her take it off.

' Thank you for accompanying me to the event today.'

My hands went for her curves, without me removing my lips from her backside. Her slight shivers arousing me. From the sides of her visibly bigger breast curves down to her wider hips, thanks to her birthing three children. Her body had changed in a good way. I loved how her body became fuller and curvier after our daughter. A vast difference from the scrawny high school senior I met in church. Her backside too had become fuller and found it difficult to keep my hands off of it especially when we were around other people. I unzipped the back off her dress and watched it fall down to her feet.

' My pleasure.'

I said more to the beauty infront of me than her thanking me. She hissed as I unhooked her bra leaving her in a thong. Which I never understood why women wore till I saw her in one and it was the only thing I ever wanted to see her in. Her round behind just looked like the belonged in them. I spun her around and crashed my lips into hers as I wrapped my arm around her waist and she wrapped her arms around my neck. Since I had immediately taken off my jacket, tie and shirt as soon as we stepped into the house, all I had on were my suit pants but I undid those and let them fall to the ground. Then blindly stepped out of them before carrying her towards our bed. Intimate moments like this were far inbetween with our busy schedules. Hence I cherished everytime I got to make love to her, making sure to cater to her.

' I love you.'

She said it in more of a moan.

' I love you more.'