080

Helping my mother in-law with the preparation for this event was enlightening. In a sense that I got to find out that my dear husband started this children's fun day when he was still a young boy after he noticed that a lot of children in the country did not have as much as he did and did not travel as much as he did. Mikhail also started a lot of things that help the country's children and youth which I did not know half off because he never likes to talk about his work.

" So we meet again beautiful."

" Ephraim?. What are you doing here?"

" As head of the pediatric oncology department we are invited to bring the children and come enjoyment these three day activities with them while raising money for the hospitals pediatrics department."

" Oh I was not aware that you are the head of pediatrics. Well I hope you can raise enough money to keep saving these kids lives."

" Well with the help the king gives us we will keep doing our best.__ Wow this looks good, I didn't know you were a makeup artist."

" I'm more than that, I did her hair too."

" Wow you really are a woman of many talents. It's a shame you did not put your degree to use. I know you would have been great in the peads department."

" I doubt I could have been an assest I only went into medicine because my dad thought that being a stylist was a waste of time and money. So it was either law or medicine  and I opted for the latter."

" I remember when we first met you said you wanted to go into child psychiatry."

" I did but marrying the king changed my plans as now I have my royal duties and do not have time to go into that-"

" Organizing kids fun days is your royal duties? Come on Baina you used to be more ambitious than this-"

" This was only to help my mother-in-law out and I have thoroughly enjoyed doing it-"

" You know it's the twenty-first century and you don't have to be your husband's shadow or do things just because you're married to the king or are part of the royal family."

" I know what I can and cannot do-"

" -but your husband requires you to do or hold yourself in a certain way as his wife and daughter-in-law of the great Mansas."

Since the first day I met him he has caused me to think if I had miss out on my college life and if being the queen makes me live a shadow life. As much as I love my husband and kids is this all my life is going to be about. All my life I have done what other's have told me to do like doing medicine instead of cosmetology because of my father. Was I doing the same right now as queen doing things just to please my husband?

" Baina?"

" Huh? Sorry you were saying?"

" This is my favorite song. Can I have this dance."

" I-"

"Hi Ephraim, she's good. Hey babe."

I have never been so delighted to see my husband that I forgot my etiquette and just jumped onto him kissing him.