086

I still could not fathom out what I had done or said to make Kendall behave in the manner that she did or fathom that she did what she did. In the years I started dating and women started noticing me I never had such an experience. Sure I had crushes but none were bold enough to try seduce me or even confront me about it and Kendall had me shook but it was alao kind of nice to know that I still had that effect on women. My phone rang and I knew it was my wife because I was supposed to be home an hour ago. I checked my reflection in the mirror to make sure that woman had not left any marks on me before I stepped out of the office.

" Hey babe."

My wife's voice rang out through the speakers as I called her back while driving home. Hearing her voice made me smile but at the same time my guilt worsened even though I did nothing.

" Mikhail? Are you there?"

" Yes babe, sorry there's a traffic jam ahead got distracted by it for a minute. It looks like there was an accident."

As sad as this was and as heartless as it may sound, I was glad that there was a car accident because it gave me a truthful lie to tell my wife. I was not going to tell her about Kendall because there is nothing to tell and I did not want to worry her.

" I wish you had let the driver come pick you up, you know they know these roads better."

" Babe it's an accident even if they would have driven me, I still would be stuck in traffic."

" Okay, just get home safe."

" Promise. _ Bai?"

" Yes your majesty."

It always made me smile when she used my title as my petname. There was just something sexy about how she said it.

" I love you."

" I love you too. Now come home."

" I'll be there soon just get ready. I'm like ten minutes away. I love you."

She replied she loved me back before hanging up. Luckily the police were able to get traffic in control in only a few minutes and I was home in under ten minutes. As usual she was waiting for me as soon as I stepped into the house. I dodged her usual hug and kiss to change out of my shirt. Afraid that she would smell Kendall on me. I took a quick glance at her to make sure she was not suspicious or to ease my guilt.

" Where are we going that you had to change?"

" I am taking my wife out for dinner, just wanted to smell good and look good for her after a long day at work."

" Okay, I see you don't want to tell me the truth?"

" The truth? What truth?"

" About where we're going."

Whew! That was close.

" Well isn't that the purpose of a surprise?"

" Forget it!"

" Hey it will be fun, you'll see. Don't you trust me?"

" I do but you know how I hate not knowing."

She was talking about the dinner but my guilt made me feel like she knew something. The driver announced that we had arrived at our destination at the same time the bodyguard opened the door to hand me beach sandals.