076

" Baina I said I'm sorry."

" I said I don't want to hear it. You were rude for nothing to Ephraim and I don't understand what you think will happen with your daughter growing inside of me."

" I just saw you with him and I got jealous because I have never known you to have male friends."

" He's not even a friend he's just somebody I used to study with and even if he was a friend you had no right."

" I'm sorry it's just that when I called Justin to find out where you were I got jealous knowing you were shopping for my daughter with somebody else."

" See I wasn't even shopping with him. We just happened to bump into each other there and started talking."

" I don't get what he was doing in the store in the first because he did not even buy anything."

" I don't know I didn't ask."

" You were just happy to be walking around with him laughing at everything he said."

I was so over this conversation all we did when we came home yesterday is argue about my behavior or conduct or whatever the royals call it. Then this morning a picture of me laughing with Ephraim brought it up again.

" Know what I don't understand why you're mad but I cannot keep trying to defend myself over something stupid-"

" Now I'm stupid?"

" I did not say you're stupid. I don't understand why he is an issue?"

" You made him one. How would you feel if you heard I was out shopping with some girl and you got there to find us all cosy and laughing our heads off. Then stand there for a minutes without me noticing you."

" I would not overreact like you did_"

" So I don't matter as much to you?."

" Why are you twisting everything I  am saying? That's not what I said or implied! All I am saying is that I trust you enough not to react in that matter."

" Is this because I don't look like that cat eyed Ephraim. Are those eye contacts? I mean what kind of fully black man has eyes like that."

So all this is because he is jealous of Ephraim and his looks. His mother had told me he had issues with his appearance but he always seemed confident to me and I always forgot he had vitiligo.

" Mikhail babe you're the only man for me and I don't want nobody but you. All I see is you and I love you just the way you are.  Ephraim is just a guy I went to college with, nothing more. I love you and only you."

" Are you sure, he is good looking."

" Not to me babe, you're the only good looking man I see."

As I spoke I cupped his face with both my hands made him look up at me then pecked his lips a few times before he kissed me back and wrapped his arms around my waist since he was seated and I standing between his legs. This turned into us making out but I stopped it when he tried to get me onto our bed. As much as I wanted this his injury scared me.

" I can't right now. I have to get the kids ready."