026

Although he had seen me naked before and we had had sex orally in the past, I was still nervous to go all the way with him. He noticed my uncomfortable demeanour when he undid the back of my dress while placing soft kisses down my neck in our honeymoon suite. I looked up when he suddenly stopped and met with his eyes starring at me through the man size mirror we were standing infront of.

'' It being our wedding night doesn't mean you're forced to sleep with me. If you're not ready we can still wait.''

He walked into the bathroom as I stood there speechless and soon I heard the shower running. I guess he was taking a cold shower. I let the wedding gown slide down before I stepped out of it and starred at my reflection in the mirror. My mom had helped me get this bridal lingerie specifically for tonight, to boost my confidence. Since I had voiced my fears of my first time with her.

''Wow, you're so __ beautiful.''

It felt good to hear him say that and I could not help but giggle. With the rose in my hand I walked up to him and held it by it's stem before tracing it's soft petals down his wet and bare chest. He only had a towel on and I giggled before quickly averting my eyes from his lower half. Which had made a tent under the towel. For some weird reason I moved away when he tried to grab my hand, which caused a chase to ensue around the room. When he finally caught up to me, he lifted me and threw me onto the bed before hovering over me.

''You good?''

'' mmhmm.''

He pecked my lips repeatedly before pressing his lips onto mine and sliding his tongue into me. His hands roamed my body and I felt the lingerie loosen from my body. A familiar feeling took over me as his lips went from my lips down my neck and to my breasts. Where he kept a considerable amount of time sucking, licking and massaging each breast before he continued down my body. Which was now burning with need. My girl was now aching to feel his touch as he kissed my inner thighs. I must have climaxed twice when he gave her his undivided attention.

''You ready?''

Though I was not entirely sure, I replied yes but covered my face with my hands when he removed his towel. Amazing how he could keep it on all this time. He did not move and I wondered what was wrong so I peeked through my fingers to see him just watching me in all his glory but avoided looking at him. I removed my hands wondering why he was not doing anything and found him starring at me.

'' What's wrong?''

'' If you're not ready just say so.''

'' I am. Just heard it's painful.''

'' Covering your face won't stop the pain.''

'' If I cannot see how big it is, it won't hurt as much.''

'' To the contrary it's quite small.''

As a reflux my eyes went down his body and I gasped. There was nothing small about him.