046

The doorbell rang as I lay on his lap on the couch in the dark with the television being our source if light, watching our favorite show on the investigative channel. We were not expecting anyone this late and the front gate had not informed us that we had a visitor. The butler who was about to knock off quickly answered the ringing doorbell and I grabbed the blanket we kept on the couch.

' Babe what are you doing?'

My husband began laughing while a conversation between the visitor and our butler commenced in the hallway.

' Covering myself. I can't let whoever that is see me in this.'

' What's wrong with what you're wearing?'

' I'm in pyjamas, skimpy one's at that and I cannot risk the outside world seeing the country's queen in barely nothing.'

I rolled my eyes when he laughed harder. He found everything funny though this moment was funny but I could not risk going into hiding as they might walk in anytime soon.

' You're in your home, whoever the person is is not our guest. You should not be made to feel uncomfortable in your own home.'

' I have an image to maintain unlike you.'

' I hear you but you don't even know if the person is coming in or not and why are pretending to be asleep?'

' Trying not to make things awkward. Now quiet, they're coming.'

I could feel him trying hard to suppress his laugh as the uninvited guest walked into our living room.

' Malik? Sorry I can't properly welcome you. The wife just managed to sleep. Has not been feeling well. You know with her busy schedule and all.'

I wanted to pinch him, he didn't have to say all that.

' It's no problem bro. I'm sorry for coming unannounced but we have an urgent matter that needs your attention.'

' Let me turn on the lights.'

He lifted my head to stand up but Malik dismissed his action stating that it wasn't necessary. I began feeling sleepy as they discussed the country's affairs and to avoid falling asleep I began tracing my finger on his stomach. Making sure not to expose myself.

' Are you sure this will stop! them from dumping the oil into the river?'

' It's worth a try, we have to come up with a solution soon.'

His emphasis on stop made me know he was talking to me. I always found his ability to concentrate on multiple things at the same time sexy but I wanted to test him further. So I pulled his now awoke friend out and put my tongue to work. Still doing my best not to expose myself which was hard. This was an adrenaline rush.

' my gosh!'

' Exactly it's disturbing.'

I wanted to laugh when Malik thought he was reacting to their discussion. He slid his hand under the blankets to try stop me but he instead made me worse. I wanted to do more but couldn't without alerting Malik who would not leave. Eventually I let go of him and fell asleep from listening to them. I felt him carry me upstairs later but I was no longer interested.