032

MONTHS LATER...

How can one make taking a simple bath seem so sexy and erotic. I watched from the bathroom door as she scrubbed her limbs, every motion in slow motion. One never realises how much they needed someone or something in their life till they are living in the moment. That's how I felt about us, it was all fun when I was dating different women but now that I have her, it's like she was exactly what I needed and currently need. I did not believe in soulmates till her.

' Like some company?'

She turned her head to the left and smiled at me.

' Only if you agree to scrub my back.'

Should have known. I got in behind her and she handed me the sponge.

' How's Keija?'

' She's seeing Malik. Did you know that?'

' Malik mentioned something about it. They met at our gender reveal.'

' Well I'm happy for her. She's been through too much where man are involved.'

' Then Malik is not the guy for her. I love my brother but he's not the type to take relationships seriously. You know how many one night stands have had abortions for him?'

' Keke told me about that and he came clean to her about it. She claims he's changed.'

' I really don't care but I don't want their relationship affecting ours.'

I hated the idea of us brothers dating in one family or dating friends because I knew if one of us did some stupid shit it would affect everyone but I could not interfere in the relationship.

' Why would it?'

' I know how you women are.'

' We women?'

I should've just shut my mouth then but I dug my grave deeper.

'When it comes to trash men, you guys know how to team up. Unless of course you're both sharing the man. Craig and I have dated friends before and when he fucked up, I suffered too.'

' So you're comparing me to your ex now?'

' No my lo-'

' Keke is a grown woman who knows what's wrong and what's right. She knows what she's gotten herself into and their relationship has nothing to do with our relationship but if you brother breaks her heart, he'll have to answer to me. Don't ever compare me to your exes.'

' I'm sorry.'

' You better be.'

She tried to get out of the bathtub but I grabbed her arm.

' Babe Please, I'm sorry. That's not what I meant. I'm sorry. Please sit, I'm not done with your back.'

She mugged me but sat back down and I continued apologising while slowly scrubbing her back. I whispered sorry into her ear before planting soft kisses down the side of her neck and shoulder. Her head turned and she grabbed the back of my neck and kissed me.

' Scoot forward.'

She ordered while out of breath as I gently massaged her breasts. Which had grown bigger throughout the pregnancy. She is definitely getting pregnant again in three years time. Everything was so much better, I thought as she slid onto him in the reverse cowgirl. There was nothing I enjoyed more than these intimate moments between us.