052

' Guys we have a problem.'

I walked out from my bathroom and into my bedroom where my sister's and stylists were in only my underwear.

' Wow the king is sure territorial -'

' -and freaky.'

Bia said cutting Keija off. My body was covered in hickeys and all were bright red, here I thought he was worse. Beca just starred at me with her mouth open.

' Damn, even in between your thighs and your cu-'

' Bia!'

Beca scolded before asking my makeup artist if she can cover the hickies to which she replied yes and began working on the visible one's making a trail down my neck.

'' Just leave a few on the back of her neck maybe then they'll stop talking about my brother-in-law's sexual abilities.''

'' Beca!''

It was my turn to scold my sister and roll my eyes when Keija seconded her. They were just too much but they were right, there was a lot of speculation about my husband's sex life. Like there is much more important things to worry and write about but all they care about is if he has a dick.

'' What?. sis is right. Have you seen what they write about him. They even accused you of sleeping with one of his brothers because an ex girlfriend apparently informed them that he was impotent and infertile.''

I didn't know about this article. Bia sent me the link much to Beca's disapproval and I was shocked to read what was written and it came out on the day our daughter was born.

'' To be honest though, I've always wondered if the king knew how to lick your plate but by judging on the marks on your thighs and puss-''

'' Beca shut up! and why in the hell were you wondering about my husband's tongue skills?''

'' I'm sorry but the king seems so innocent, like the only position he knows is missionary and he only has sex to procreate.''

'' Well for your information big sis ever since I lost my virginity to Mikhail, I've never known what it feels like to have sex and not orgasm, like I've heard woman complain. He sure loves to sixty-nine and have me face down and ass up.''

The room erupted in celebratory screams. Baina surprised herself at how open she was to them but she knew none of them would say anything to the media.

 Baina surprised herself at how open she was to them but she knew none of them would say anything to the media

'' Fuck!''

I felt my back burn as soon as the water hit my back. I had forgotten about the scratches. Baina needs to start cutting her nails! Which would be off no help because that woman finds anyway to mark me during sex.

'' Were you fucking Baina or were you in a cat fight?.''

'' Mekhi really, do you always have to be so crude?. This is my wife you're talking about.''

'' Damn you must have piped her down good.''

'' You know this!''

I smirked proudly. I knew what people thought about me but I did not care because it was none of their business.

'' No wonder she's pregnant for the third time.''

'' I'm a Mansa. We do it well and do it big. Now get out of here.''

'' I swear you're always kicking me out. I'm not your child.''

'' Stop acting like one then.''