020

I had to take a really cold shower after our date because Lord knows how hard it was for me to restrain myself when she offered herself to me. Almost two years of us dating and I have not had any type of sex as I was determined to prove to her that it was about more than that. I prided myself in the fact that I was no cheat. My eyes could see and marvel at beautiful women but I never touched knowing that somebody was invested in me and I was invested in them. My brother's cheated and used women, especially Malik and I hated seeing how devastated the girls became upon realisation that they were just pawns.

'' Son we need to talk.''

My dad said walking into the castle office.

'' How's the building of Murias going?''

Murias was my castle and home I was building in the west part of the country because as a leader and soon to be husband, in like three years, I had to move out of the main castle and my parents home. Which was also known as Akoko. Which basically means main.

'' They're almost done. I think two more weeks and I'll be able to move in.''

'' That's great because the elders are on my back about you getting married. They claim they've had discussions with families of a few women-''

'' I thought you understood that I already have a queen and when she's ready we will get married. Tell the elders to stop the discussions, I will not marry any of those girls because I have someone and even if I didn't. I'm not ready.''

'' Mikhail you're-''

'' Nonetheless I am still young to marry anyone.''

'' I really thought this infatuation with this little girl would blow over-''

'' I'm not infatuated! I love Baina and I wish you and her father could see that.''

Her father still refused to hear me out no matter how many times I tried and what irked me further was his attempt to give me her older sister in her place. I wanted nobody but Baina, we had an undeniable connection. One we both could not fight even if we tried and I have thought about ending it because of her parents but cannot.

'' You know it's tradition for us to marry royalty. Even if I did accept your relationship she's not royalty and no one in our family or in the elders will accept her.''

'' I accept her and she's a very respectful, better than all these royals. She's highly independent and has a good head underneath all that hair. There's nothing wrong with breaking tradition especially if she embodies everything a queen stands for.''

My mother startled us. We did not know she was even here. After my inauguration I heard from Natalie that she had met up with Baina but never found out the outcome till now. At least somebody was in my corner.

'' You know it's not that easy and the elders are adamant on him finding a wife and marrying soon.''

Dad said to mom.

'' I've already found a wife, tell them that."

My mother added.