089

" Your royal highness."

His brothers Malik and Mekhi burst into laughter after they teased him while walking into the main castles office. They grew up playing pranks on each other and teasing each other. Although as the oldest though he never spent much time with them after he became a teenager because his grooming started as soon as he turned sixteen.

" Clowns!"

It was school in the morning then whatever leadership class was scheduled for him that day. If it was not for going to university he probably would have never dated and experienced what society deemed to be a normal life. As a future king he lived mostly a sheltered life, so did his brothers but the family was more lenient on them than they were him. Hence he fought to go to a normal university and it was decided he go abroad but he had to leave with two highly skilled guards. Luckily for him he knew two young men with the capabilities and wanted to study further but had no funding who could accompany him.

" I see the wife is keeping you busy these days."

" My wife always keeps me busy Mekhi."

" We know, you have four kids afterall but what I meant was that you made these weeks highlight with your very public display of affection."

Malik showed him the short video on one his social media page from a day ago when he ambushed her with a kiss before they went to pick up the children. Who were overjoyed when instead of their mother coming into the school as usual, he did and Baina stayed in the car with their youngest. Just thinking about that day made him excited.

" This actually makes me miss being in a relationship everytime I watch it."

" Everytime? How many times have you watched this video?"

Mekhi said asking Malik.

" Maybe twice or five times."

" You know that's your brother and sister-in-law in that right?! You need help."

" Hey Mekhi porn is porn even though it's of poor quality and I am a man who appreciates a beautiful woman like sis, no disrespect bro."

Knowing his youngest brother's character, he never took anything he said or did as disrespect.

" Talking about beautiful women, where is that accountant I bumped into a few weeks back."

Mikhail responded with a sigh then shake of his head when Malik asked that.

" Don't even mention Kendall man or I swear like the boogey man, she will show up."

" What happened?"

" Who is Kendall?"

They ignored Mekhi's question and continued their conversation. Mikhail told his brothers everything from the first day he met Kendall

" She keeps coming into my office on the pretence of bringing documents. Luckily here at the castle the guards are able to stop her from coming in but at the company headquarters I'm not so lucky."

" Have you told Baina about this girl?"

" You know if I do I am going to have to tell her we kissed and no woman can easily accept that even though it was just a peck on the lips. She's going to be hurt and I can't do that to her."

" You know that not being upfront with her will hurt her too?"

" I cannot believe I'm saying this but Mekhi is right, you have to tell her."