064

' According to our Cleisia correspondent, all the leaders are trapped in the conference. As of yet we do not know the condition king Mikhail or any of the leaders  trapped inside but we will keep you posted.'

An hour had passed since that statement was released by the local media and nothing had changed, even though it's all they reported on.

' Bai the doctor said you need to re-'

' Beca if that was your fiance would you be able to relax and rest not knowing how he's doing?'

After my father took it upon himself to hunt down the man who impregnated his daughter, the poor guy proposed. This weekend was supposed to be their dowry negotiations. Though Beca was not excited about being a wife, she was the reason the poor guy did not propose  in the first place.

' Don't remind me about dad ruining my life once again. We had an agreement but dad shows up and he acts like this was my idea only.'

' Bia said he had long bought the engagement ring though?"

' I know. I saw it and hence I had the talk of never ever getting married with him.'

I knew she was trying to get my mind of Mikhail and I was going to indulge her.

' You accepted his proposal though Bec?'

' Yeah because dad was convincing.'

' He's threatened to take you out of the will right?'

She pouted and nodded her head yes. My sister was so predictable. We were interrupted by Keke rushing in the room I had been banished to after the doctor ordered rest, to tell me there was a new update.

' Just in from Cleisia _ a few injured people from the second blast have been rescued from the Saal building where the conference was being held_ I think we have a conscious victim who___ to interview.'

He was breaking up because he was running towards the ambulance. At first we did not recognize the man with his head and eye bandaged and bloody clothes but there was a loud gasp from us females when we saw who was being interviewed.

' Brian!'

My palms started to sweat. I took in deep breaths with my mother gently rubbing my hand.

' You are the kings guard _uhm_ can you tell us what is happening in there? Who is responsible for the bombing? Will they be able to get the leaders out and mostly importantly how is the king?'

Brian avoided looking at the camera and I heard Mikhail's father sigh.

' All I know is that samael has the king and other's leaders hostage in....

' Hostage? Samael? Wait this is a terrorist attack and he has our son Jasxon. He has our son hostage!'

' Corinne, I know but please calm down. Baina needs us...'

I heard them whisper to each other while I still had one hand in my mother's hands and another over my belly. Brian explained what happened before leading up to the explosions. Then he was asked about the king again and this time he looked directly at the camera like he could see us.

' Your highness_ I tried. I swear I tried.'

My heart shattered and tears fell out uncontrollably from my eyes as soon as he said that. I had asked him to protect him before they left and that's what he meant.