053

When she walked over to me in her royal attire, I could not help but smile at how beautiful my wife looked. She always looked radiant in her both her traditional and modern regalia. Regardless of what the media keeps saying, I couldn't have found a better wife than her. She was everything I needed and more and a great mother too.

'' Are you ready for your speech babe?''

'' I'm ready to take this off of you.''

'' Here I thought I was the one with raging hormones. No. Stop. I suggested we stay home but you had obligations now we're here and let's get out of this room before people start speculating and your mother comes looking for us.''

She pushed me away from her by pressing her hands on my chest when after kissing her lips, I tried to kiss her neck.

'' Who cares about them.''

'' I do and I've got perfume on my nee_ Mike stahp!''

'' That can be fixed.''

I said grabbing a towel and wetting it to wipe her neck as she protested and I realised why as the makeup came off. She had a straight line of hickeys she had covered in makeup.

''Oh my ba-''

'' You're irritating you know that. How the hell am I to go outside with __.I should have just stayed in my damn seat when you asked me to follow you in here.''

I grabbed and kissed her to stop her bickering. There was a knock on the door just as she started relaxing and joining in the kiss. We ignored it but then my phone started vibrating in my pocket.

'' Answer _mmh_that.''

She moaned out as I kissed and sucked on her neck.

'' It can wait.I just need a few moments with my wife.''

'' When we get home babe.''

'' I'm flying out as soon as we're done here.''

My phone kept ringing.

''Babe?.''

'' You answer it.''

I said to distract her so I could undo the front of her dress and suck on her boobs but she pushed my hands away just as they were in my view and walked towards a table in the room while on the phone. I was to concentrated on getting her undressed and in this guest bed to even listen to the conversation. I hiked her dress up after pushing her forward onto the seat. Her head turned facing me with a scowl which quickly turned into a yelp as I slid into her without warning after quickly moving her thong to the side.

'' Oh you're dea_ MIKHAIL!''

'' I love you too."

'' I hate _shit!''

She threw her head back dropping the phone in the process. This is how I want her. Random sex in random places with my wife was always better.

'' Mm _daddy!''

Shit! She hasn't called me daddy since before our sons could talk because she felt it awkward to call me that while our kids did the same. Now I knew I was doing something right or maybe it was the fact that we were under the same roof as family, friends and foes or that we were in the main castle's guest bedroom. She took one of my free hands to suck on it and muffle her screams as we both came.