021

Although he explained to me why he was not ready to sleep with me,

'' You planned on staying a virgin till marriage and I respect that because not many girls these days value that. I want you to know that I love you and I will help you keep that vow to yourself till you say I do. I'm also staying celibate till that day comes, so don't feel pressured to give yourself to me.''

..my insecurities still made me doubt it all. They do say if it is too good to be true it probably is and then there was Beth.

'' If you do not give him sex, he will find somebody who will. I mean in our generation, no guy in his right mind will date a girl for this long without getting some from you or somebody else. Women are waiting in line to be in your position and they will go to any lengths to accomplish that.''

Then Keija would shun her but she was for Mikhail.

'' Don't listen to her, she's just bitter.''

Like usual they would argue back and forth about this while throwing accusations at each other.

'' Please don't tell me you're still thinking about Mike's refusal to have sex?."

Keija said when she found me starring at my body in my bedroom mirror like I have been doing since he refused me sex.

'' You heard what Beth said-'

'' Beth may know about older men buy she knows nothing about the prince and you should really trust his actions and how he treats you. Stop letting her get to your head.''

'' Keke I offered myself on a silver platter basically but he flat out refused to take me.''

'' You're still on that!?''

Beth said walking in once again uninvited and unwanted. Argh!!

'' I don't know why you bother yourself with that freak. I mean I know he's worth millions but come on, a lot of good looking men are worth that. I could hook you up with one who will be proud to break you in.'

Beth really had a way of creeping me out but at the same time making me proud I had Mikhail.

'' You're really an ignorant bitch. Mikhail is worth much more than that. If I'm not wrong he's now in the billions, worth much more than his father.''

I wanted to laugh at Beth's expression when Keija gave her that information. Ever since his been crowned King his net worth has increased and since the family had different types of growing businesses all over the world, they made millions everyday.

'' So he's a billionaire..''

She said after pulling out to check, I believed and I noticed her expression change from shock then to interest. Interest that we had come to know whenever she met an older rich man. Unhealthy interest.

'' I'll see you later guys. I found what I was looking for.''

Keija and I exchanged knowing looks just as the phone rang.

'' Hello?''

'' Hey babe, Can I come over?"

'' Are you in town?''

'' No but I really need to get away from this place before I forget that these are my elders.''