088

Even though I was the queen and had people at my beck and call who the royal family employed to do mundane things like cleaning, I preferred to take care of things like cooking for my family by myself. Some things I was just not comfortable others doing for us, like cleaning our bedroom I did that. Hence I was doing my family's laundry when I discovered a light red lipstick stain on Mikhail's shirt. First the earring in his office then this and it's even missing a few top buttons. The events of four nights ago replayed in my mind. At that I did not think anything about him rushing in to change. I did not want to believe that he could cheat on me but the evidence was against him.

" I'm going to drive myself crazy."

To prevent that I put the shirt aside with the intention of asking him about it when he got home and did the rest of our laundry.

" Your highness it's two,are you coming to pick the kids up or should I go alone?"

" No give me a second to change I am coming with you."

On days I was home I loved picking up my children from school. Which I asked they attended so as to make friends and sort of know how a normal life was. Which I had to beg my in-laws and elders for for an extensive amount of time before they all agreed with the conditions that the have security and attend the most prestige private school in our country. I was not for the security till somebody leaked that they would be attending school instead of being home schooled like the rest of the royals.

" We are going to have to make a detour to the main cancel the king called me and asked us to pass by before going to the school."

" Okay, he is the king afterall."

I really wanted to say fuck him. The driver helped me with my daughter's car seat and drove off towards the main castle as soon as we were settled. Mikhail stood by the castle rose gardens with his security next to him and walked over to the car with a yellow rose in hand as soon as the car stopped.

" Could you kindly step out of the car please your highness?"

" Mikha-"

" Please?"

As much as I did not want to, I did as he asked and got out. Without warning he pressed me into the car and kissed me so passionately. I was frozen for a second because he had never done anything so spontaneous outside of the castles or the car. When he did kiss me outside it was usually a peck on the lips, cherk or hand but right now we were tongue on tongue making out infront of everyone. When he finally let go of my lips they were swollen and my cheeks were warmer.

" I-"

He kissed me again with much passion and verve as before, this time around I forgot about everyone around us plus everything going on kissed him back. I buried my face in his chest when we stopped.

" What was that about?"

" Just wanted to show my love for you. Now let's go pick up our children."

This was also a first.