024

'' I warned you about this shit Mikhail! but no nobody listens to a sixty-five year old man, who has lived long enough on this earth to know that stuff like this happens. Especially to us! Now tell me how you plan on fixing this?''

'' The only way to fix this is to marry her.''

'' What!?''

'' I am going to marry her father. The plan was to wait till she finished college but with what's happening now, I cannot let her name and family's name be dragged in the mud.''

'' You're really serious about this girl huh?''

'' Yes father and I would do anything for her even give up the throne. You should understand you would do the same for mom.''

'' I completely understand. Now how are you going to convince her father to give you her hand in marriage?''

This was going to be hard and I knew it would be hard but it had to be done for my baby's sake. I was not going to let them lie about her like this. After my meeting with my father I ordered flowers to be sent to Baina and had the cooks start on a private dinner between my family and her family but first, I need to release a statement.

''The press is having a field day with this. How is Baina handling it?''

Malik said walking into the main office and jumped onto the couch after grabbing the television remote.

'' Her parents summoned her home as soon as the news broke out and I haven't spoken to her since yesterday.''

'' Her father still won't let her talk to you?''

'' No it's not that, just been busy trying to do some damage control.''

'' Looks like you won't be calling her anytime soon, look.''

I looked up to see what looked like a media briefing by my girlfriend on the one o'clock news. This cannot be good.

'' It is true that Prince Mikhail and I are in a relationship and have been for the past two years. What is not true, are the accusations about him having committed statutory rape because I'm still very much a virgin. Now I do not know where the news get's their information from but he and I are very much happy. No one has coerced me into doing anything. We are in a consensual relationship and we would appreciate it if you stopped spreading lies and respect our privacy.''

That was not so bad but I wonder what the elders will say about this.

'' The traditionalists won't be happy about this. Especially the fact that she confirmed you're relationship on live television for the whole world to see and that she did it without their consent.''

Malik.

'' She did nothing wrong and as far as I'm concerned, they can suck it. She cleared both our names and she did it with such grace. Yeah I'm definitely marrying this girl.''

'' Good but what I cannot believe is you haven't hit that. Like you two have been dating for two years, I would've been hitting that. No wonder you're so-''

'' Malik get the hell out of here.''

'' Now why?"

''Oout!!''