082

The children's event went well, better than I had expected especially after my husband showed up and in a simple jeans and t-shirt. Since he could not play around with the children he spent most of the time watching me paint the kids faces and do their parents hair for any amount they desired. It was for charity afterall. Since this was a three day event we were spending the whole weekend here at the main palace.

" Bai care to join me in the shower?"

" Only if you'll rub my back after, it's painful from all that standing I did today."

" I know another way of rubbing your back."

" Mike no I'm not doing anything that will harm your leg."

" Same here."

" I don't think it's safe for us to have sex before you're completely healed."

" Is that why you've been holding out on me?"

It was hard for me to admit this without feeling like he would think I was judging him or disgusted by him by his condition.

" I'm just scared of hurting you babe."

" You won't hurt me. I promise I'll be careful, afterall I'm the one who knows how painful this is."

Never since I lost my virginity to this man did I imagine that he would ever be in a position where he would be asking me for sex. I loved being sexually intimate with him and so here I was standing against the shower wall as he penetrated me from behind. Then it moved to us spooning on the bed after the shower.

" I need another shower now and no you cannot come."

" It's fine you can go, I'll use the one downstairs."

Thirty minutes later I walked out of the shower to find him seated on our bed removing a bloody bandage from his thigh.

" Mi_ I told you this would happen. Stop let me help you."

" You didn't cause this I forget I was not in my house and bumped into some desk on the way back...."

He hissed in pain while removing the bandages. I quickly slipped on a t-shirt and went into the wardrobe to get his dressings and pain medication which he refused to take because according to him he did not need them. Then squatted down infront of him and started dressing his bleeding leg. Luckily the stitches were still intact and his bleeding was not too bad.

" All done."

A trickle of fluid ran down my leg as soon as I stood up, my water had broken. Even though it was our third time doing this we both just looked at each other for a second before I went to take another shower and he called our obstetrician, got my clothes ready and informed the driver. My pains were mild and I could dress my self then walk outside to the car with no help while he informed his parents.

" Are you okay? Do you need anything? Water, juice, ice or maybe the nurse-"

" I'm fine. I just need to get to the hospital and  for her to come out. Pregnancy is fun till you have to push them out."

" I am sorry babe. This is our last one I swear."

He was right it was our last baby because I was getting my tubes snipped.