040

' Nice to bump into you Baina. I'm sorry I mean queen Baina. I see you haven't lost any of the baby weight. Though I doubt that it still qualifies as baby weight after three years.'

' Fuck off Beth!'

' Hey Keke! I see you still have your lap dog following you around like the pathe-'

' What do you want Beth?!'

' Nothing just came to get a birthday present. Heard there was a birthday party at the castle. The king invited me last night.'

Something told me she was just trying to start something but it still got to me. I don't know how or when but the next thing I knew Keija was throwing punches with Bia. Thank heavens Beca wasn't here because she too would have joined in. It was nice to watch her ass get beat but people started gathering with their phones pulled out and I knew I had to stop it because the headlines would say King Mikhail's wife was involved in a fight at the mall.

' Guys let her go, people are starting to gather.'

Keke let go but Bia didn't.

Bia! Let her go.'

The increasing crowd and Beth's screams attracted my security together with the mall security. Who both came rushing to the scene of the crime. Bia still had Beth by her hair, by now I was sure it was about more than  what happened earlier. They managed to separate them and escort us all out the mall. While Beth made treats to sue us and the security.

' I'm really sorry Bai, she just made me so-'

' Yeah I'm sorry too friend and if you need us to come explain to your in-laws what happened, I will.'

' Me too.'

Bia chimed in. They looked at me like I had lost my mind when I burst into laughter. They exchanged looks of worry before looking back at me puzzled.

' I'm sorry guys. I just can't help thinking of Beth's arms wailing around. She looked like a fish out of water.'

They too joined in the laughter.

' She really talks too much for someone who can't fight.'

Keija added.

' All I know is that she better not show her face at Adana's birthday if she doesn't want a repeat of today.'

The laughter died down and the car was silent for a second.

' Do you think what she said about the king inviting her is true?'

Bia asked what had been on my mind since she said it and Keija answered.

' He knows they're not friends anymore and he wouldn't dare do that. She was just trying to get you riled up.'

' Keke is right he wouldn't, she probably heard from her father who Mike has to meet from time to time as you know her parents own business in the country.'

I tried to convince myself more than the girls because the woman in me was going to confront him about it.'

' You know her father disowned her after he found out she was sleeping with a business partner of his, who was older than him?'

I knew Beth slept with older rich men but not that old.