Alternate Universe: X (Felix) X Reader

[I do apologize that this chapter came out very late. I just got very distracted with many life problems, homework, and writing chapters for my other books but at last, I was able to write this chapter which I do hope you all enjoy.]

[This chapter will be an alternate universe where you and X aren't cousins but two people that can be together so I do hope you all enjoy.]

[Warning it's going to be long.]

"Papa! You can't be serious?" you say as you run and stand in front of your father, standing in front of him and the door.

"Mija, don't make this harder. I'm doing this for you. To keep you safe," your father tells you which made you look like this whole situation is just unbelievable but not in a good say.

"To keep me safe? Papa, I have won every martial art competition there is. I know every defence there is. I'm perfectly capable of protecting myself," you tell him desperately.

"Mija, please understand---"

"I would understand if I was sixteen. If I was a little girl or a teenager and I had Mitsuo and Anthony as my bodyguard back then but now I'm twenty-three years old, papa. Twenty-three years old, papa," you tell him as you don't want a bodyguard or someone following you around day and night.

Your father opens his mouth to say something until you open up yours, "And I would be fine with having a body guard if it's Mitsuo and Anthony again but instead, you hired someone else who I don't know. Can we even trust this guy? He's only one guy, and I had two bodyguards," you remind him.

"So are you asking for another bodyguard--"

"Papa!"

"Sorry," he says which a chuckle, not taking you seriously, "(Name). Anthony and MItsuo are married, adopted two young girls and they're on vacation right now, do you seriously want me to call them and tell them to come back and bodyguard you?" your father ask which made you groan.

"Who is this guy?" you ask which made your father smile.

"Here," he says as he hands you a document.

You take it and start reading it. Your father walks past you and opens the doors to walk in a meeting room. You walk behind him and raise your head for a second to see your father shake hands and greet a man about his age who you feel like you have seen before.

"Oh! Is this your daughter? (Name)?" the man ask and your father nods with a smile.

"Indeed so. She takes after her mother, doesn't she?" your father says with a chuckle as he puts his hand out to introduce you to the man, "(Name), this man here is Alex Takamoto. He's a good friend of mine who you have meant when you were five," your father says.

You take a good look of the man and try to remember him but you couldn't remember him, "Nice to meet you Mr. Takamoto but I can't seem to remember who you are but I have heard about you from my father," you tell him as you bow to him as he is your elder and a good friend of your father so you respect him.

"That's alright dear. Maybe this will bring back some memories," he says which made you wonder what he's going to do until he place his hand behind his ears and reach for his noise and makes a weird monkey face which brought back a memory.

"Mr. Funny Monkey!" you say with a smile.

"There we go!" Mr. Takamoto says with a laugh and your father laughs along.

"Is been like twenty years, it's so good to see you," you say as you hug him. He hugs you back with a smile and then looks at you.

"You look just like your mother and speaking of your mother, how is she?" Mr. Takamoto ask your father as you take a step back.