l76l I fell In Love With The Devil

"Okay, that was the best dessert I have even ate in my life," Kumi, Kei's cousin, says as she finished her dessert. "Mrs. Garcelia, you are the best chef, no offence mom," Kumi says as she looks at her mother.

"None taken," her mother says as she enjoys the dessert, "This is amazing," she complement.

"This is heaven," Akiteru says as he eat his.

"Thank you," Rose says with a smile as she's happy to see people enjoying her desserts again.

Kumi, who's Kei's cousin, she has long blond hair that reaches her chest. She's wearing an over sized black shirt with leggings. Her mother, Mika, who is also Kei's aunt, she has short dirty blond hair like her sister and she's wearing normal mom clothing, you know?

They were eating and talking between one another. Rose is still wearing that eye patch on her left eye. The TV was on and Kei had a smile on his face as he eats quietly. "Kei, sweets," Akira says as she looks at her son.

Kei raises his head and looks at his mother just to see that everyone is looking at him now, "Yes?" he says.

"You're quiet yet you're smiling, what's on your mind?" she ask him.

"Oh, right, um, mom? Do you remember when I told you that (Name) had that trip with her family?" Kei ask her and she nods. "Well, she's back from her trip and Yamaguchi and his girlfriend along with her friend, Nami and her boyfriend are going on a double date and they sort of wanted us to tag along, do you mind if I go?" Kei ask which made his mother smile.

"Kei going on a triple date? Who would have seen the day?" Akiteru tease.

"Can't you see that he doesn't want to go?" Kumi points out, "He hates going out but is only doing it because his girlfriend wants to," Kumi teases which made Kei look at her with the look at says 'Shut up or I'll cut you'.

"And when do I get to meet this (Name) who has my cousin doing things he's not comfortable with?" Kumi ask.

"Yes, you should invite her over again," his mother says with a smile.

"Nope. I am not bringing her over again. Not when she's here," Kei says pointing at his cousin.

"Well, at least show me a picture of her," Kumi says and Kei shakes his head.

"I'm not going to show you anything," he tells her which made her stick out her tongue at Kei. There bickering always made the people around them laugh. They're close but and care about each other but have their fight over the smallest things.

"...And the Shiwakita Family are at it again," the news on the tv says which made everyone look at the TV. "The next heir to the family business makes a big reveal at local basketball court along with two other guys," the news report as they show a picture of you.

The picture was of you wearing sunglasses as you were wearing a white shirt with black jeans a a black jacket. Your hair long that's reaches over your waist with a black hat. This picture was taken when you walked out of the court room a couple months ago.

"The Shiwakita family? Do you think if I ever walk up to the heir, would she let me interview her without pointing a gun at me?" Kumi ask with a straight face.

"Oh right, you're doing a project of them," Akiteru says looking at his cousin and she looks at him with a nod. Everyone is now looking at her.

"Why are you doing a project about them?" Kei ask with curiosity.

"Because why not? College isn't easy and I'm in with a scholarship and I need to keep my grade up. I need to impress my profferers and the project is hard to explain but if I can talk about that family with great details, then I'm sure to pass the class and not to mention that there's many secrets going on in that family," Kumi explains.