l20l Stay

You moved a little, you felt comfortable for some reason. You opened your eyes gently and you rub your eye as you yawn. You stretch your arms as high as you could go. You took off your earphones and checked the time on your phone.

It was late. You looked out of your window and saw how close you were almost at school. You then lay your head back where you had it before and closed your eyes.

"Wait a minute," you say to yourself as you got up and look at what you were laying on. You saw Tsukishima with his headphones and asleep. You blush, your cheek felt hot and you couldn't understand why.

You didn't want to know why you were blushing, your main focus was why was Tsukishima there and why were you laying on him. You stood up, and place your arms and the seat in front of you, "Hey, Yamaguchi," you call him.

"(Name)?" Yamaguchi says as he turns around to look at you.

"Do you know why Kei is sitting back here?" you ask him because you didn't want to wake him up.

"Oh, well he noticed that your head was hitting the window and that it looked uncomfortable so he went to sit down beside you and he let you use his shoulder as a pillow," Yamaguchi explains.

"Oh," you say as you then look at the Sleepy Giant.

"You know he really cares about you. Don't tell him I told you tho," Yamaguchi says with a smile.

"Yeah, thanks Yamaguchi," you thank him and then sat down again.

You look at him, he was sleeping, he looked really adorable while sleeping. You then wondered what kind of music he listens to, you gentle reached for his headphones, took them off gently and then you put them on.

You listen and you liked it, you were impressed that he had good taste in music. You were going to take the headphones off and put them back on Tsukishima but then a song comes out. You recognized this song.

You then look at Tsukishima, "You remembered," you say. The song that was playing was the song that you were singing when you and Tsukihsima first met, "But how did you find the song...?" you wondered.

"Alright, we're here!" Takeda-sensei says. You took off the headphone and put them on Tsukihsima quickly which made him wake up. You look at the window and Tsukishima woke up confused. He looked at you and sees that you were already awake which makes him think that you saw him let you use him as a pillow.

He blushed and you couldn't look at him because you were also blushing, you felt something but you couldn't describe it. Your heart was beating quick and you felt something weird in our stomach, your face was burning up and you had no idea what this emotion was.

Everyone got off the bus. You and Tsukihsima didn't look at each other because you were both nervous. Tsukihsima was able to pull off a normal look, he was able to look like his usually look while you were having trouble trying to figure out was the emotion you were feeling.

Everyone went inside the gym because Takada-sensei and Coach Ukai has some news. As you walked in, you walked up to Tsukishima, "Hey... Kei," you say as you tap his back. Tsukishima turns around to look at you, "Thanks for letting me lay on your shoulder," you tell him and then walk to Kyoko's side.

Tsukishima thought you look super cute, he wanted to burst but because of his pride and the way everyone sees him already, he keeps his cool.

"Alright, everyone, as from tomorrow, Ukai will now be your new Coach!" Takeda-sensei tells everyone.

You look at the two adults, and then you face the ground, you told the team that you would only coach them until they get a real coach. You had fun with this team but right now is your time to say goodbye. Tsukishima looks at you because he knows what this means.