l66l They Even Kissed

"Mitsuo, I'm gay..." 

Mitsuo stops punching and looks at Anthony with wide eyes and a shock expression, "What?"

"I said I'm gay," Anthony repeats as he looks at Mitsuo in the eyes with a weak smile and heart that beating fast.

.

.

.

"(N-Name)?" you turn to face the owner of the voice and see Hinata filling up water bottles.

"Hinata?" you say looking at him, "Hey," you tell him awkwardly as you don't know how to act around him anymore.

"Hey, thanks for the meal, last time! It was great," he tells you with a bright smile.

"Oh, right. You're also here but as a helper," you point out. Kei has told you about the training camp and how Hinata is here as well but he isn't training but helping out which pissed you off a little as to how Hinata deserves to train with them but there's nothing you can do.

Well, you can scare the coach to let him play but that's not something you would do. When you point out what Hinata does here, he's smile slowly fades, "I... I'm sorry, I didn't mean to put that way. I know how much you love to play volleyball," you tell him but he shakes his head.

"No, it's okay," he tells you, "I do what I can," he tells you but you let out a sigh.

"Hinata, you can observe, you know," you tell him and he looks at you wondering what you mean. "I know how much you love to fly. Jump and spike the sets you get but that's not the only way you get better. You have to observe. I mean, how do you think Kei is able to block or once touch the spikers spike?" you ask him.

"By observing the spikers or setters," Hinata says and you nod.

"And how do you think Nishinoya is able to receive all the feint or spikes the spikers give?" you ask him.

"By observing the spikers," Hinata says.

"Yes By observing, Hinata. Kei, he isn't one to trust his instinct as you know," you tell him and he nods, "He trusts the information in front of him and of course Nishinoya is wilder then Kei. But when the moment comes Nishinoya observes both where the ball is going, the moment od the spiker and his surroundings," you tell him and he nods.

"Right, Kageyama is also like that," Hinata points out and you nod.

"Yeah, and there are times where you can be like that. Hinata, a human mind can learn in different ways and observing is one of them. How do you think I'm good at reading people? I've been observing them. Watch and learn," you tell him and he nods.

"I guess..." he says but then he notices something, "What's that?" he says pointing at the lunch you brought, "Oh, and what are you doing here again? Another lunch for Kento?" he asks you.

"Actually no, he's going to eat with Ushijima today, this is for Kei," you tell him as you show him the lunch. You look around, "Don't tell Kei I told you but if he even bugs you or thinks he's all that just fire him with '(Name) likes to talk and I've heard interesting information about your other side'," you tell Hinata with a smile

"Other side?" Hinata questions.

"Don't question it. Just tell him that and it's going to be in his mind the hold time. He'll even ask you what you know and all you have to do is shrug and walk away with a smile on your face and you have won," you tell him which made him smile.

"Really?" he asks.

"Yup!" you tell him with a smile but then your phone starts to ring. You take out your phone and check the ID, "I need to take this," you tell him as you show him your back as you answer the phone. Hinata goes back to filling up the water bottles.