l57l You Can Cry

"Shit," you curse when you notice that Kei has noticed you.

"What?" Satori asks as he looks at you. Wondering if he heard you right. 

Your eyes were still on Keisters as hs were on you. Yamaguchi asks Kei if he was okay, noticing how he was out of it but keisters don't say anything. Yamaguchi looks towards where Kei was looking and sees you

"Double shit," you curse once again. Satori looks towards where you were looking at sees that your old team has noticed you.

"(Name)!?!" you hear two girls yell loudly. You look toward where you heard your name being yelled to see Ko and Name.

Aren't they supposed to be at school? You question but what had you more shock is how they recognized you. Because they both yelled out your name, Tanaka's sister, Saeko, Yachi and the others look towards where Ko and Name were looking at.

How did they recognize me? you wonder as they were looking at you, wondering if it is you which they have confirmed as you reacted to them yelling out your name.

"Well, you're in deep shit, now," Satori comments with a laugh.

"This is not funny, Satori. What am I suppose to do? I am not prepared for this," you tell him as you look at him.

"Oh, so you're prepared to stick a knife inside a person's brain but you're not prepared to face some old classmates?" Satori comments, trying to make sense out of the two.

"Killing and confronting are two different things!" you tell him desperately as you want him to think quickly so that he can get you out of this situation.

"But are they really?" he asked looking at you and you just gave him the 'Really' look. "You want to think quickly because those two girls are coming this way, " he tells you as he points towards him. 

You take a deep breath. "Time to put my acting to good use. I'm sorry cheeks," you tell yourself and then you turn around with a smile, "Heyyyyy," you greet Ko and Nami who looked at you very angrily. "What's up?" you say trying to play it cool.

"It is you!" Ko says as she pulls you in for a hug.

"How could you just leave without saying a thing?" Nami says as she joins in the hug. You were confused... They don't know? Yamaguchi didn't say anything to them? Did anyone say anything to anyone?

Satori just looks at you and your friends hug in confusing. He then wonders if these were the girls you told him about a while back. "You guys are angry because I transferred without saying a word?" you ask them, making you're not missing anything.

"Yeah! Of course, we are!" Nami says as she breaks the hug and looks at you.

"Not only you but Mitsuo and Anthony have also transferred out and so did Shiro-sensei," Ko explains.

"They said you were going to the U.S.A. I mean, with your brains I can see why but come on! You should have told us! We tried calling you but it kept saying that the number we're calling doesn't exist," Nami informs you.

"I broke my phone so I had to get a new one," you came up with a quick excuse.

"I'm surprised you're wearing glasses," Nami points out.

"And you cut your hair!" Ko points out.

"Yeah... I got tired of wearing contacts and I wanted to see myself with a short hair look," you explain quickly but with also a nervous laugh.

"Well, hello there, fair ladies!" Satori says with a smile and a high tone voice which made the girls look at him, wondering who he is.

"Guys, this is Satori Tendo," you tell them as you point at Satori, "He a third year at Shiratorizawa Academi. Volleyball player, middle blocker," you tell them with a smile and then you look at Satori, "Satori, these are my friends I've told you about, Ko Nanami and Nami Yotashi. Ko is a first-year. Dancer. And Nami is a soccer player, striker," you tell him and he nods.