l41l Tease

"Do you um... like me?" you ask him as you look right into his eyes. 

You could tell by his expression that he was surprised. He didn't expect you to ask him that but he could tell that it took you so much courage to ask him and Tsukihsima think... no, he knows that there's a chance. 

"I..." he says but then he noticed that you were still wearing his bracelet so he shakes his head and faces you properly to tell you his answer, "I--"

"It was a dumb question," you say as you look away, "I... I'm sorry for asking such a stupid question, we're friends so um... I should head back now, we have a long day tomorrow, good night," you tell him quickly and leave.

"Wait..." he says as he watches you go. He then looks in front of him, What was that about? he asks himself.

-The Next Day-

"That's another win," Yachi says as she gets up and gets ready to move to the next set.

"Yeah," you say as walk to the next set.

"(Na--)," Tsukishima was cut off.

"(Name)," Sugawara says walking up to you.

You look at him, "Sugawara," you say looking at him wondering what he needed.

"Are you okay?" he asks you.

"Um, yeah, why?" you ask.

"You seem... a bit off today, is there anything you would like to talk about?" he asks you.

"No, I'm fine, sorry I just have so much in mind right now," you tell him.

"If there's anything, you can talk to me you know," he tells you and you nod, he walks away but you stop him.

"Acually, can I ask you something?" you ask him.

He walks up to you wondering what it is, "Of course," he says.

"I um... well... um..." you look around and see everyone taking a break and talking between each other, "How di you and Daichi happen?" you ask him and he blushes.

"W-W-Why do you want to know?" he asks as he looks around to see if anyone heard you say that.

"I um... Like this person and I don't really know what to do about it so I was... Um... This is a little weird, I shouldn't have asked... I'm sorry," you say as you were about to leave.

"N-No!" he says and you look at him, "It's not weird, I was just um a little surprised, that's all," he tells you. "Well, um, for us, it wasn't easy, you know, I mean, we're both guys, it must have been a surprise to you when you found out," Sugawara says.

"Finding out that you both had that kind of relationship, yeah, a little but being... you know, homosexual, not really. I mean, I have a few friends and family members who are like that but love comes many ways and I'm not one to judge. I'm acually happy you can be with the one you want to be with. All I know is that people have hard times coming out," you tell him.

"Yeah, it was, I mean, our parents still don't know," he tells you. He then lets out a sigh and smiles, "I was the one who kissed Daichi. I was sort of caught up in the moment but he kissed me back and," Sugawara coughs a little because he was a little embarrassed, "It just um happened," he tells you.

"So I have to kiss the guy, I see," you say.

"N-No!" he tells you, "Again, I was caught up in the moment that it just happens. You should first confess, you know" Sugawara tells you.

"Confess? I tried so many times but I um..." you try telling him that there are times where you chicken out even though you have a feeling that Tsukihsima might like you back.