Alternate Universe: X (Felix) X Reader (Part 2)

"Why is your dad here?" X ask as he gets off the bed to put on his clothes.

"I don't know!" you whisper yell, "But carry me to the showers because I can't walk. If I'm in the showers, he'll know why I didn't respond the second he called out for me and clean up my room. Hide the condoms and everything unless you want my father to find out and kill you," you tell him and X nods.

He only had his pants on but he runs to your bathroom and starts the shower and then he runs back to you and picks you. He takes you to the showers, "So, you can't walk, huh?" X teases you you hit his shoulder.

"Fuck off," you tell him which made him let out a laugh. Before he leaves, you grab his hand and pull him in for a kiss which he accepted as he kissed you back. You pull back, .Go put on a shirt and go out from the window and walk inside the house, surprised to see him or some shit," you tell him.

"Yes, ma'am," he says as he leans back in to peck your lips one more time before leaving. He closes the bathroom door and starts to quickly clean up your room. He does your bed and makes it look like you were the only one here. he then picks up his shirt, shoes and jacket. He puts them on and was going to leave through the balcony until the door unexpectedly opens.

"(Name)!" it was your sister Kiko who walks in your room and hears the showers. She walks to your bathroom door and knocks, "(Name)?" Kiko says.

"Y-Yeah?" you answer.

"Papa! She's in the shower!" Kiko yells and then you hear footsteps going towards you bedroom.

"Alright! We'll be up in a moment!" your father yells.

"I'm coming in," your sister says as she opens the bathroom door. Your washroom is pretty big. You have both a shower and a jacuzzi in there. What's nice about your shower is that it's made of glass but when the shower is on, the glass isn't see though anymore so Kiko couldn't see you which is a good thing because you were there alone.

X ran into the bathroom and into the shower with you when your sister barged in your room. You were surprised by it but tells you to stay quiet and you understood why when you heard your sister.

"K-Kiko. I'm sort of busy at the moment. Can you leave?" you ask as you wrap your arms around X with a smile.

He looks around, not believing what you're doing what right now but he also can't help but touch you and risk it. "Do you also want me to distract Papa from finding out that your bodyguard is in the showers with you right now?" Kiko ask with a smile which made ou and X's eyes widen.

"Dad is going to kill him if he find out," Kiko says.

"What do you want?" you say.

"I want you to do my homework," Kiko says with a smile as she crosses her arms.

"Done!" you yells.

"Alright. I can keep dad downstair along with our sisters and mom for about twenty minutes. That's all you got," Kiko says and then she leaves the bathroom. you let out a laugh while X lets out a sigh of relieve.

"Your clothing is all wet now," you tell him and he shrugs.

"I'm sure all fine something around the house. I have a feelings where your family is so I'm going to get change and you finish up your shower, get dress and we'll need to clean the sheets," he says which made you giggle.

"Indeed so, now first gets out and dry up," you tell him and he nods. He leans down and kisses you again. He then gets out of the showers. He grabs a towel to dry himself as best as he can do that he can move around without getting the floor wet.