l55l Take Risk

So um, before I start, I want to apologize for the confusion about the Ma thing. I'm Spanish and I usually call my grandmother Ma and it's the same with my cousins. I call my mother either, mama, mammy, mother or mom but to make things less confusing... I'm going to change it to grandma. Again, I'm sorry for the confusion.

Nena = Baby girl (In Spanish)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Are you really a superhero?" your cousin's child asks you. He's four years old and has heard stories about you but to not scare the children about what your family does, they tell them white lies. 

The adults in the family all know what you do or what your family does. The little boy has short brown hair and brown eyes. He's wearing a blue jersey from a soccer team that he loves and brown shorts with shoes that are very dirty. That's how you know he was outside playing on the ground.

"A superhero?" you ask him as you pick him up and let him sit on your lap. Two days have passed and you were catching up with everyone. Your grandmother and everyone else asked you how long you're staying and you said only for a couple of weeks.

Your hair is down and behind your shoulder. You're wearing a green short sleeve shirt and black leggings. "Ya, Grandma said that you don't visite us because you're busy being a superhero. She says we can't talk about you outside the family or tell anyone we'Re related to you even though a few people know but she says it's because if they know they'll use us to hurt you. Like how Superman doesn't people know he's Clark Kent," he says wondering if you're really a hero.

"And let me ask you this, do you believe it?" you ask him and he nods quickly which makes you smile and laugh a little.

"But grandma and mama wouldn't tell me what your superhero powers are but they said that you get to use cool weapons like Batman!" he says excitedly as he jumps on your lap a little, making you hold his waist so that he doesn't move too much.

The cast on your right arm is gone now but the pain is still there but you have to make use of your right now and ready for any occasion that can ever happen.

"I wouldn't call myself a superhero..." you tell him and you can see his smile going away, "I'm more like a vigilante, like Batman or Green Arrow. I hurt the bad people so that I can protect the good but I'm still hurting people and I'm going against the law to do so," you explain.

His smiles grow back and he looks at your with sparkles into his eyes, almost as if he looks up to you. You smile and pat his head. "Well, the rumours are true, you are back," someone says.

You look towards the direction where it comes from and sees a tall guy standing by the door, leaning against it as he looks at you with a smile. His hair is short from the bottom and on the side but leaving the top a little longer. The top part of his hair is curly, well his natural hair is curtly but the way he styles his hair makes him very attractive.

He's wearing a blue shirt that is tucked inside his pants, his gray jeans to be more precise. You immediately recognize him. "Daniel!!" the little boy says happily as he gets off you and runs towards the man. 

Daniel carries him, "Hey, there champ. You're not bothering your aunt (Name), are you?" Daniel asks him.

"Nope! (Name) was telling me a secret," he tells him.

"Oh, really? What might that be?" Daniel ask.

"I can't tell you," he says with a bright smile.

"Well, can you leave me alone with (Name)?" he asks him and he nods, "Why don't you go and play soccer with the other kids," he suggested and the little kid nods. Daniel puts him down and watches him run out od the door.