l100l Get Back Together With Her

"What you and Hoseok are planning is absolutely crazy," Mitsuo tell you which made you bit your nail anxiously.

"I know that," you tell him.

"And you're still considering it?" he ask which you nod to.

"Think about it Mitsuo! Is everything goes perfectly than no one dies. We fix a problem and we stop another big one and Akihito dies," you tell him as you try to convince him.

"But that's the thing (Name), only if everything goes perfectly. One crew up and we're dead, no you're dead," he quickly corrects himself.

"You don't think I know that? Hoseok and I have already talked about this and planned it. I'm just letting you know so that things can stay in plan. Hoseok is already informing his brother and everyone he trusts," you tell him which made him sigh.

"I don't know about this, (Name)," he says which made you anxious, "I'm sure your father wouldn't be okay with this. You just got your mother back. This plan is absolutely crazy not to mention mention once again that this plan could get you killed," Mitsuo points out once again.

"I know that which is why I'm telling you this, Mitsuo. Do you or do you not trust me?" you ask him which made him sigh.

"I do trust you and I know there's nothing I can say or do that will make you change your mind about this. I'll explain it to Anthony, we'll get everything ready. I'll let Ray and the others know, only those I know you can trust with this information," he tells you and you nod, "But don't you think we should get X in this as well. It might guarantee your serval a little bit more, after all, when it comes to killing or using a sniper, X is the expert," Mitsuo mentions.

Yes, you did think of that but you couldn't ask him of that. He has other things to worry about and take care of, "No, we keep him out of this. He already has other things to take care of," you tell him which made him sigh.

"Alright but remember we also have Cecelia to worry about. She still coming for you meaning this might go as planned," he tells you.

"I know, I already something planned but I have to very careful with her, she's smarter. and more clever," you tell him which made him do a worried expression.

You really hoped everything will go as you and Hoseok planned.

You really don't want to end up with a bullet in your head.

.

.

.

"Soleil, you can't be serious," Jonathan says as he tries to change her mind.

"No, I'm serious, Jonny. I'm her main target, if she wants me then I'm gong to give her what she wants," Soleil tells him as she packs her little sister clothing.

"What about Lucien? She needs you," Jonathan reminds her.

"That's why I'm leaving Lucien here with you, Carlos and Cedric. I trust you boys with my sister and she loves all three of you. Cecelia believes my sister is dead. She thinks I pulled the plug so let's keep it that way," Soleil tells him.

"Carlos is a cop, Cedric already has so much in his hands. I'm going to be taking care of Lucien most of the time," Jonathan tells her.

"Jonathan," Soleil says as she walks up to him and takes his hand gently, "I know you're scared. You're afraid you might end up hurting Lucien but you're not. And I know the reason why you don't want to have kids is because you think you'll be a horrible dad," Soleil says which made Jonathan look down and to the side. He's ashamed of himself.