l107l So I've Been Told

{I should be doing my homework but my mind is like NOOOOOOO Write and so I am XD}

{!!!Double Update!!!}

So everything is going downhill. Soleil gets kidnap. Ray did as well but barely. He made Cecelia believe that he's dead but luckily, he did get information out of the people who took him. He found out where they'll take Soleil and thank to whatever god is up there, Cecelia won't be there when they bring Soleil to a construction place which is far where no one will hear the screams or the gun bullets.

Ray calls X and tells him about it. Everyone glad to hear that Ray is okay and that someone is coming over to get him. At this point, no one is at the hospital anymore but at there meeting place back at home.

They were getting guns, planning everything. 

Everyone is panicking. Your father hearing about what just happened with you and seeing men to go get you as he was getting ready himself. 

Cecelia may have started this but this isn't the only thing she did. She got other mafias involved. At this point, it wasn't just about her anymore but so many more others. They all want something and they all worked together to get what they wanted.

The police were now getting involved, they needed to. Even the swat team...

.

.

.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me!" Juliet says as she looks out Kumi's apartment window while holding her phone by her ear as she was on a call, "Forget about it, just do what you need to. I'll take care of it," Juliet says to her brother and then he hangs up and looks at Kumi angrily.

"What's going on?" Kumi ask worriedly but then she looks towards her door as it was banging. Someone yelling to open the door.

"Hide, now!" Juliet tells her and Kumi looks at her confusedly."Now!" Juliet tells her as she grabs her and pushes her into a hiding place, "Don't get out for whatever fucking reason," Juliet orders as she makes sure Kumi is well hidden.

Kumi was hella confused. Juliet walks towards the door to and leans on the side and a second later, the door breaks down with someone walking in with there gun pointing out. Juliet grabs the male's arms and makes him drop the gun and starts fighting them but the thing was that there's more than one of them.

And why was Juliet in Kumi's apartment? Well, here's a small recaps with what's going on with the two females. Kumi has feelings for Juliet, Juliet doesn't really care about them. She slept with another woman and Kumi found out because of the hickey but she didn't know it was a woman until Juliet told her it was.

A part of Kumi knew that Juliet knew of her feeling for the female. Kumi has also suspected that Juliet is hiding something, the Tsukishima's know when someone is hiding something, it's like a talent or something that runs in the family...

Kumi tries to put her feeling aside. Juliet still doesn't do anything about those feelings but both females started spending more and more time together and Kumi keeps on impressing Juliet and making Juliet interested in her for some reason that Juliet can't understand.

Juliet soon became attracted to the female but she's not sure about her feelings. She believes she's not capable of it but Juliet isn't stupid, she knows there's something.

Juliet went to her apartment to talk about something important, about a case and some pictures Kumi took that are extremely dangerous to put out in the public which is why Juliet was trying to give her some ideas for her article so that these dangerous photos can be exposed with information that shouldn't be public but Juliet like being rebellious as it's fun.