l77l No

X couldn't keep his eyes off her. Just like last time. The way her voice sounds and the way she moved her body slowly with the music as she sings. X is totally prisoned by her beauty. He couldn't get his eyes off her and he couldn't hear anything else in the room except for her.

That was until he felt something being put on his head which then covered his eyes. He touches the fabric on his head and looks behind him to see the person to put it on his head.

Sakura.

She placed a fedora on his head. "They're in the back waiting for you guys, room eight. Get the job done and please," she looks at X, "Don't make much of a mess," she tells him which made him smirk.

"No promises," he says as he gets up along with the two other.

"I'll get the informations we want from the girls," Usui says and Ray nods and Usui went to go do what he does best. 

X looks at Soleil one last time before going to the back with Ray to deal with a few things and Soleil was looking around the room with a flirtatious look and her eyes land one X but X quickly lowers his head, using the hat to cover his eye.

Soleil found it weird but she ignores it and continues with the show.

.

.

.

X and Ray walk out of the room, "Get Sakura, I'll get Usui," Ray tells X as he takes X's hat and puts it on him himself with a smile which also made X laugh.

"Good luck getting Usui, he seems to be having the time of his life if he's not around," X which made Ray laugh.

"I think he found his home," Ray says which made X laugh as they were making there way to Sakura. Usui wasn't around to they were going to get Sakura who was enjoying herself dancing on the pole.

Sakura loves the attention and teasing, it's just how she is, "Imma get her off that," X says which made Ray laugh.

X walks to the stage, "It's time to go, love!" X says with a smile as he looks at Sakura enjoying herself.

"But I'm having so much fun!" she says as she acts like a little girl.

The relationship between X and Sakura is friendship but they are close. Like Sakura and Usui, X and her also flirt from time to time but just for fun. They call each other pet names for fun as well. They could never see each other as more than just friend.

Sakura is older then X and as kids they would play together sometimes but she's mostly hands out with Ellisa, Ray younger sister while Ray and X hanged out with each other. They both don't really have that brother and sister relationship, it's more like close friend and nothing.

Sometimes, their friendship can be misunderstand by a few people who don't know them but they never really cared about it. They people thought of them as a couple, they'll act as a couple just the fun of it.

"X! Sakura! Let's go!" Ray says as he runs out which made everyone look at him running out.

"I didn't know she was taken men!" Usui yells as he runs out as well as he does his shirt.

"That's our cue," X says as he gets on the stand and grabs Sakura and carries her. He puts her on his shoulder and as he was about to get off the stage, he makes eye contact with someone. Soleil.

The anxiety flew in him so fast but he shakes it off quickly and jumped off with Sakura on his shoulder, "Are you serious?" Sakura says with a laugh as she slaps X's butt.

"Get back here!" a men yells as he takes out a gun.

"Run!" Sakura says with a laugh and she didn't need to tell X twice and they ran out.