l12l I'm fine

"..." Dyreify doesn't say anything but you could tell that he was going to do what you tell him.

"I thought so. Now get in the car," You tell him as you let him go. Dyreify walk to the car, he looks at Mitsuo with a very angry look and then looks in front of him. You threw the gun at Mitsuo and he got it. He bangs the end of the gun at the back of Dyreify head. He was knock out.

"Are you okay?" Mitsuo ask.

"Yeah, but what I'm more worried about everyone who was at the scene. The volleyball team now knows I'm hiding something if they find out...I don't know what I'll do..." You begin to worry.

"Everything is going to be okay," Mitsuo tells you with a smile.

"I hope so," you tell him. You and Mitsuo get in the car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-What happened when you gave Hinata your phone -

"I need you to call Mitsuo and tell him to come here right now, after you call him, you go outside, shout out my name and tell me I forgot my phone, can you do that?" You as him as you showed him your phone.

"Yes," Hinata says as he takes your phone.

"Good, there's a passcode you have to put in to go on, it's 0324tawashiMarizela. Can you memorize that?" you ask.

"Yes," he says with a nod.

"As soon as I leave, I want you to call Mitsuo right away," you tell him and then you went back to Watashi.

Hinata looks at your phone, puts in the passcode. Hinata sees your home screen, it was a picture of a little girl who he assumed that is you, a woman with (Your mother hair colour) who's smiling with the most beautiful smile and a man with a scar across his nose and another scar across his eyebrow. 

Hinata shakes his head, telling himself he shouldn't get distracted. he goes into your contacts and sees you have a lot of contacts, it was surprising for him to see that much, the more he scrolls down, the more he sees, it was as if there was no end. 

Hinata went to the search button and type Mitsuo and found his number, he pressed on me and pressed the call button.

"What are you doing?" Tsukishima notices Hinata's actions.

"Following orders," Hinata says as he was listening to the phone ring and waiting for Mitsuo to answer. He started shaking a little, worrying. Pick up, pick up... Hinata keeps thinking.

"Hey, (Your nickname). So nice of you to call me, so did something happens?" Mitsuo asks as he picked up.

"Mitsuo, this is Hinata. Hinata from the volleyball team," Hinata says. Tsukishima looked at Hinata, wondering why you were calling him.

"Hinata? Why do you have (Name)'s phone? How do you even know her passcode?" Mitsuo asks worriedly. Mitsuo was freaking out a little, wondering if Hinata knows the truth about you.

"She told me to call you and to tell you to come here! To come quickly," Hinata tells him. When Tsukishima heard that, he goes outside, to see what was going on. Why does she need him? Tsukishima wonders.

"Why? What happened? What's going on?" Mitsuo ask.

"I don't know what's going on either, a guy with the name Wata... Wata something! (Name) called him Arrow at first but then something happened and she called him Wa---" 

"Was it Watashi?" Mitsuo ask.

"Yes! That's what she called her and he's with her right now. She told us not to worry or do anything but she just told me to call you and to inform you about it," Hinata informs him.