l54l This Isn't Even A Goodbye

"I can't believe this..." Coach Ukai says. Breaking the silent in the room.

"Why...?" Yachi asks with tears in her eyes.

Everyone just feels betrayed by you, "It-It's not her fault," Yamaguchi speak and everyone looks at him.

"You knew?" Kei asks him, He doesn't know how he should feel right now.

Yamaguchi doesn't say anything, "You knew this whole time?!" Nishinoya yells.

"I... I found out about it this morning... (Name)... She... She's not what you guys think. She..." Yamaguchi tries to find a way to defend you but can he though? He's terrified right now. He doesn't know what to do until he remembers how you gave him your phone, "H-Her phone," Yamaguchi says as he looks at it.

He turns it on just to see a lock screen. He doesn't know your password... "Is that (Name)'s phone?" Hinata asks him and Yamaguchi nods.

"I don't know her password," Yamaguchi tells him. He remembers you showing him two fingers but he doesn't know what that means.

-Time Skip-

Yamaguchi couldn't get in without knowing your password but he does go to the emergency calls. He should have called 911 but instead, he pressed the number 2 and then other numbers started to show up. 

He was so confused, he never saw a phone act this way before. He clicks call but there was no answer, instead, a couple of seconds later, someone on the phone says, Keep the phone close. Don't do anything stupid

And that was all. 

But what sucked the most is that one of the guards found him with the phone. hey took it from him and yelled at him, asked him who he called and Yamaguchi said no one, that he was about to.

He then got hit, slapped across the face with the bottom of the gun. Everyone screamed. "You're all fucking annoying," was the last thing he said before he knocked everyone out.

.......

They all woke up...

They all woke up at a different time but something was different. They recognize the place that they're in. They laying down something soft and warm...

A bed.

In a room.

Their room.

In their house.

Just what happened?

How long have they been out?

Was it all a dream? 

A bad dream?

"Kei, honey, wake up," Kei's mother says as she opens his door.

"Mom..." Kei says sitting up from his bed and looking at her.

"You want to start getting ready. Breakfast is ready and you don't want to be late for school," his mother tells him with a smile.

"Y-Yeah," Kei responds. His mother leaves as he takes a look at his room. He then notices something on his desk. He walks up to his desk and finds a note. He opens it and reads what on it.

I'm sorry you and the other had to see all of that... This letter is an apology letter. You and each member including Coach Ukai and Takeda-sensei got one.
You're probably wondering what's going on right? Well, Yamaguchi was able to get a hold of someone in my family and they came. When they found you, all of you... You were all knocked out for some reason but once the gunshots started, once by one started to wake up and you all started to panic.