l99l Cat Got Your Tongue?

"A bomb?" Mitsuo questions in fear which made the man who's laying on the ground before him laugh. The man is badly beaten up, broken nose, blood coming out of his mouth but he kept smiling and laughing. Mitsuo gets a better grip on his baseball bat and hit the man's face.

He hit him so hard that it broke his neck, killing the man instantly. "Anthony get out of there! NOW!!!" Mitsuo yells as he presses the earpiece so that Anthony could hear him but there was no responds.

Mitsuo is also badly wounded and beaten up but he's doing his best to stay on his feet. A couple seconds later, Mitsuo hears a huge explosion and the connection with Anthony's earpiece or mic is out which felt Mitsuo eyes widen as he knew that Anthony was there.

...

"Arg!" Juliet flitch to the cut on her arm. The male goes for another attack which she dodges quickly. She grabs his arm, twist it to make the male drop the knife but instead, she receives a kick on her back which made her leg go of the male.

She moves forward as another male grabs her by the hair. He tries to slice her neck, ending her once and for all but she has other plans. She grabs the hand that's holding her hair and sits on the ground quickly as she raises a leg and hits where it hurts.

"Hurts doesn't?" she comment as he lets go of her. She quickly gets up and tries to fight the others but she's alone and there's four of them. They were hitting her and getting her good but she was also getting them as well.

But here's the thing. She may be alone fighting them on her own but in-reality, Kumi is also there but hiding as Juliet told her to. Kumi has she mouth covered and stays hidden as she's a little shaken by what's going on.

Kumi then sees how Juliet had almost everyone beaten but that was until she saw one of the male's gets up weakly and picking up a gun and pointing it towards Juliet. Kumi gets out of hiding quickly and grabs a piece of her wood that was once a table but now it's completely destroyed.

She grabs it and hits the male at the back of his head hard, making him fall on the ground which made Juliet turn around and look at her. Juliet is badly wounded, she has cuts and a stab wound yet she smirks when she sees Kumi with a wood stick in her hand.

She just saved her. Kumi drops the wood, "Is he dead?" Kumi ask worriedly which made Juliet laugh but then she coughs out blood which worried Kumi.

"It would be better if he is," Juliet comments as she places her hand on her stab wound, putting pressure on it, "We should-- Kumi!" Juliet yells when one of the males get up and grabs Kumi from behind.

Kumi quickly grabs the male's arm and flips. The male's back hitting the ground and then Kumi kicks him under his chin, knocking him out. Juliet was very impress and even though she's bleeding and slowly dying, a little turned on as well.

Kumi looks at her, "Took a defence class years back," Kumi tells her as she quickly goes to Juliet side to help her, "Come on, let's get out of here before any of them get up again," Kumi tells her which made Juliet grabs Kumi chin and capturing her lips with her which chocked Kumi.

Juliet pulls back and smirk, "Cat got your tongue, Kitten?" Juliet ask which made Kumi blush.

"Not the time!" Kumi lectures which made Juliet laugh but Juliet is feeling dizzy and she's loosing a lot of blood.

...

"Where is she? Where are they taking her?!" X yells the man standing in front of him. The man who's shaking in fear at the sight of X. X is extremely weak but he still has energy to fight and kill him just like he did with the others who are now on the ground.