l29l Surprise

Another chapter will be published in a couple of hours because I want to make it up for my readers who want to more chapters. I'll be posting around three today. Enjoy the story!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You took off the blindfold. "Surprise!!!" Everyone yells.

You were acually surprise this time. Everyone you know from school is here, well not everyone but the volleyball team is here, Ko and Nami are here, even Coach Ukai and Takeda-sensei is here and to your very surprise, Tsukishima is here.

"What? How?" you look at Mitsuo, "You!" you say as you point at him.

"Acually it's us," Nami says. You look at her wondering what she meant.

"Nami and I, we sort of heard your conversation with Mitsuo. We heard your birthday was coming so we told everyone. We kept you distracted so that we can plan all of this and Nami asked Mitsuo about it and ask him to be on it as well," Ko explains.

"You guys did all of this for me?" you ask.

"Of course!" Nami says with a bright smile.

You look at Mitsuo, "But, Papa? The old man?" you ask him.

"I told your father about it and he liked the idea. He wants you to have fun and enjoy your birthday with your friends as well," Mitsuo explains.

"So that's why we had cake for breakfast," you say as you started to put everything together.

"Yup and the best part was that you didn't find out even though you were getting suspicious," Mitsuo says.

You look at everyone, "Thank you," you say a gentle smile which surprised everyone once again.

You hug Nami and Ko and thank them for doing this for you, "It's nothing and can I say how good you're looking?" Nami tells you.

"Mitsuo's sister chooses the outfit for me," you tell them.

"It looks good on you and I love the hairstyle," Ko says.

"Thank you," you tell them, "But where are we?" you ask.

"At my place," Ko says.

"Your place is beautiful," you tell her.

"Thank you," she says with a smile.

"Now, because you don't like sweets, we got ice-cream cake!" Nami says cheerfully

Nami is wearing a tank top that says Live It While We're Young and black shorts. Ko is wearing a pink-white flowery dress. 

There was a table with snacks, chips, drinks, candy and even food. The cake was inside the house, in the fridge and there was another table where they put your birthday present. You just wondered how you'll get them home.

Everyone came up to you with their gift. They tell you a happy birthday and give you your gift. The last person to walk up to you was obviously Tsukishima.

"Kei, you came today," you say as you look at him.

He was wearing a white shirt, jeans and a hat.  "Here,"  he says as he gives you your gift. It was a small box that was wrapt up really nicely. Tsukishima's gift was the smallest. You can hear Hinata and Nishinoya making fun of Tsukihsima's gift.

"I didn't come here because I wanted to. Ko, Nami and Yamaguchi force me to come here and get you this," he tells you.

You take it gently. Even though you know that he's lying, you didn't say anything but, "Thank you," you tell him.