l37l Homework

Just as your lips were going to touch Tsukishima's. You moved your head quickly and went for a hug. You were shaking a little. You don't know how you should feel right now. Tsukishima was even surprised.

A car that you recognize cames and parks. You were glad that Hatake showed up but to your surprise, it was not Hatake who was driving. It was your father. You had a panicked look. 

Tsukishima looks at you wondering if everything was okay and you show him an okay sign with your hand and you both got on. You took out your phone and wrote to Tsukishima that this guy was your father's cousin because Tsukishima sort of wonder who this guy was as he doesn' recognized him. 

You were nervous at what your father would say but you gave him a look telling him not to say a word and he nods. He notices you wearing earphones that do not belong to you.

But he lets it slide because he knows why you're afraid of the thunder. Tsukishima gave him his address. You still haven't taken off Tsukishima headphones but you did take out your phone so you can plug the headphones to your phone, it was Tsukishima's idea for you to do so.

He does need his phone when he goes home, he wasn't going to let you take it with him but he was going to let you take his headphones.

"It must have been surprised to find out (Name) is afraid of a little thunder," your father says to Tsukishima. You were looking at the window and you can't hear what they were going to say.

"A little, she doesn't look like a person who would be afraid of something like that but then again, she always finds a way to surprise me," Tsukishima says to your father still not knowing that he's your father as he looks at the window, as he looks at the water falling on the glass.

"Have she told you why she's afraid of it?" your father asks him.

"No, she hasn't mentioned it," Tsukishima tells him.

"What about her mother or father?" your father asks.

"Only that her father can be overprotective and can overreact about a few things. That there can be times where he can be the scariest man to have ever existed but also the kindness and gentle. She says that he's the kind of father that would do anything to protect the one he loves. That he was rejected when he asked (Name)'s mother out," Tsukishima says.

Your father laughs a little, "Oh really? She really said that? Well, he actually tried 54 times and in the 55th time, she finally said yes," your father says with a smile as he remembers the good old days, "How much do you know about her mother?" your father asks.

"Only that she's from Peru and that she passed away. That she was the reason why (Name) loves music so much," Tsukishima tells him.

Your father takes a small pause before responding, "...You're special, you know," your father tells him and Tsukishima looks at him from the back seat wondering what he means by that, "(Name) never tells anyone her personal life, well not outside the family. Has she told you about our family secret?" your father asks him.

"No..." Tsukishima says.

"You're not going to ask me what it is?" your father asks Tsukishima.

"No, if (Name) wants to tell me, she will but if she feels like it's not the right time then, I'm not going to force her. I know she's been through a lot," Tsukishima tells him.

"Through a lot? What makes you think that she has been through a lot?" your father ask.

"I can tell just by her expression... She may be able to read people like an open book but I also have my ways of reading people. I can tell when she's lying because when she talks to someone, she's always looking at them in the eyes even in a serious situation so whenever she looks the other way, she's either lying or hiding something. She barely ever smiles but when she does, it always surprises everyone. She's starting to show more emotions but when something happens, I can tell when she's having a hard time. She has this thing where she just hides her emotions and builds a wall...."