l25l The Job

Ever since you found out about your feelings for Tsukishima, ever since Ko and Nami made you realize it, there was no way you can reject the idea or the thought of him. You started to avoid him. Ko and Nami understood why and they know you needed time so they helped you whenever you needed.

You even told Mitsuo and X, you can't hide anything from them.

-Saturday-

Ko texted Nami, Yamaguchi and Tsukishima where they should all meet up. Ko was the first one to get there and Nami was second. Later on, Yamaguchi and Tsukishima got there as well.

"All those time we have been we (Name), she has never mentioned anything about the things she likes, do you guys have any ideas?" Nami asks depressed as to how she doesn't know the person who she can proudly call a friend likes.

"She did say something about an instrument," Ko says so that Nami can cheer up.

"Well, we can't get that because Mitsuo if for sure going to get her one," Nami reminds her.

"Right," Ko says thinking of an idea of what they can give you.

"Mitsuo?" Yamaguchi ask.

"Mitsuo came by to see (Name) to ask her what she wanted for her birthday, that's how we found out about it," Ko tells him.

"Let's get something quick," Tsukishima says to them.

"Well, okay Mr. I'm too cool for this, what are you going to get her then?" Nami says to Tsukishima. Tsukishima didn't have anything to say so he just looked away. "That's what I thought, now let's get her something nice," Nami says looking around.

"Wait, over here," Yamaguchi says as he stands in front of a shop.

"What?" Ko says getting closer to Yamaguchi.

"I'm going to get her this," Yamaguchi points out.

"A photo album?" Nami asks confused about why he would want to get you that.

"I mean, (Name) had a few bad memories about her past so I thought we should get one and have pictures in there of her happy moments," Yamaguchi says nervously as he thought that they might not like the idea.

"That's a great idea! But... What do you mean bad memories...?" Ko ask.

"Oh! Well.... (Name) didn't get to have a nice childhood but I can't say much because it's not my place to say," Yamaguchi says.

Nami and Ko then both look at each other wondering if they already knew but if they knew... they wonder why you were upset and why you were worried about Tsukishima not accepting if he already knows.

"Okay, so how about you boys go buy that photo album while we wait for you here," Nami suggest and Yamaguchi nods. Tsukishima just follows him.

"You don't think they know?" Nami ask Ko as she saw Yamaguchi and Tsukishima walk in the shop.

"They can't or (Name) wouldn't have gotten that upset back then," Ko reminds her.

"Yeah..." Nami says as she start to think, "But putting that subject aside, I think Yamaguchi like you," Nami says to Ko.

Ko blushed bright red, "T-There's no way!"

"Yamaguchi start to blush when your around," Nami tells her with a teasing voice.

"Nami stop, don't joke around like that, you're going to get my hopes up," Ko tells her as she starts to get a little sad.

"Ko... You know what, (Name) told us about how the team is going to the inter-high premiums in about a month right?" Nami reminds her.