l67l You knew?!

"W-What?" you say knowing damn well what he just said but waiting for him to progress what he said.

Mitsuo doesn't say anything as he's also progressing what he just said. Mitsuo opens his mouth and then closes it quickly. He then opens it again, "Okay, good talk," he says quickly as he walks towards the door.

"Woah! Hold it there buddy!" you tell him quickly as you try chasing after him but just ended up falling off the seat but you got up quickly. "What did you just say?" you ask him as you held back your smile.

"Nothing, I said nothing!" Mitsuo says quickly as he looks at you.

"No! You said you like Anthony!" you say cheerfully.

"No, I didn't!" he says trying to convince you that he didn't say what you heard him say but that sounded as if he was trying to convince himself.

"Yes, you did!" you tell him jumping.

"I-I-I don't see Anthony that! I-I-I I'm straight!" Mitsuo says trying to convince you and himself.

Mitsuo is nervous. He's shaking. Why did I say that? he asks himself. He didn't mean to say it. It just came out. He was angry, frustrated, annoyed and when you were asking him all those questions or pushing his buttons, those words... 

That phrase came out.

But did he mean it?

In those kinds of situations, two things can be said, the truth and things you don't mean, meaning hurtful words. Words out of anger but what he said was out of anger? 

You look at Mitsuo, watch him think deeper into this. Maybe way to deep but you kept quiet, letting him do his thinking. You watch Mitsuo raise his hand to his head and hit himself a little as if he was telling himself to think.

Mitsuo was telling himself to think. To think hard. Why would he say that? Anthony was nothing to him but like a brother. A little brother like how you were a little sister to him but were there times that Mitsuo thought Anthony more than that?

Maybe.

No, fuck that, yes. 

Yes, there were times but he never admits it as he convinced himself that he was just admiring.

There were times when Anthony was so damn close to him and made Mitsuo look at him but at his lips. There were times he wanted to hold him but he never thought much of it. Anthony was straight and Mitsuo convinced himself that he was as well. That he sees Anthony nothing but a friend or brother.

He remembers when Anthony would talk about girls' bodies or saying how he got a girlfriend. 

It annoyed him.

He remembers Anthony saying how he made out with a girl or two.

It annoyed him.

He remembers watching Anthony having his arm around a girl's waist and whispering into her ear. Making the girl's legs weak.

It annoyed him.

But it stopped.

There wasn't much about him talking about girls or wanting to be around them. He wasn't flirting or dating for almost three years which calm Mitsuo.

He was okay.

But then he finds out that Anthony is gay.

That he always was gay.

That in those three years, he was dating that guy?!

And now he's back to that guy and has to be around Minseok.